Chapter 9: Seito vs. Shun

Seito, growing increasingly frustrated, unleashed a relentless barrage of punches, kicks, and swings with the steel pipe, aiming to overpower Shun Ibara. However, Shun's evasive maneuvers and precise counters proved to be a formidable defense, leaving Seito puzzled by the Vice Captain's resilience.

Seito swung the steel pipe with mighty force, but Shun gracefully sidestepped, allowing the weapon to whoosh through the air harmlessly. Seito, momentarily off balance, found himself vulnerable as Shun seized the opportunity to deliver a swift spinning kick to Seito's midsection. The impact was substantial, forcing Seito to take a step back.

Undeterred, Seito roared and lunged at Shun once more. This time, Shun opted for a more defensive stance, deflecting Seito's punches with precise blocks. The rhythmic clash of their blows echoed in the warehouse, creating an intense symphony of combat.

Seito, growing increasingly frustrated, decided to switch tactics. He discarded the steel pipe and closed the distance, attempting to grapple with Shun. However, Shun's agility and mastery of close-quarters combat became apparent as he skillfully slipped out of Seito's attempts, frustrating the powerhouse even more.

In a fit of rage, Seito summoned all his strength for a powerful roundhouse kick. Shun, however, showcased incredible reflexes, ducking under the kick and countering with a lightning-fast series of strikes to Seito's exposed ribs. The blows landed with precision, causing Seito to grimace in pain.

Seito, now consumed by a mix of anger and confusion, couldn't comprehend why Shun stood resilient despite the relentless assault. Determined to end the fight, Seito gathered his strength for a finishing blow. But just as he unleashed a powerful punch, a sudden interruption occurred.

Chifuyu Matsuno, the enigmatic figure observing from the sidelines, saw an opportunity to prevent further damage. With unparalleled speed, he closed the gap between himself and Seito, expertly maneuvering behind the relentless warrior. In a swift and calculated motion, Chifuyu aimed to incapacitate Seito by applying pressure to the back of his neck.

Chifuyu: <<whispering>> Sorry, Seito, but this ends now.

Ryuga: << Is that not the guy from the pet shop?>>

Chifuyu's hand moved like a blur, delivering a precise strike to Seito's neck. The impact disrupted Seito's balance and sent a shock through his nervous system. As the world around him blurred, Seito staggered, his overwhelming strength momentarily subdued.

Seito: Why... are you... always... pfff...

Shun, seizing the opportunity, retreated to a safe distance, watching as Seito struggled to maintain his composure, fell down unconscious. The warehouse fell silent, the only sounds being Seito's labored breaths and the distant echoes of the earlier clash.

Asuka looked shocked. She didn't realize that Chifuyu would be there. She wanted to talk to Chifuyu, but Chifuyu said he didn't want to hear it. Asuka had lied for him, even though she didn't know him that well. Asuka explained that she only did it because she wanted to return the favor. Chifuyu said there was no favor to be given to a troublemaker like him. Asuka didn't understand what he meant by 'troublemaker.' She wondered if he was already in trouble with the police. Ryuga also heard it and looked interested. Chifuyu then said that she should consider herself lucky because Joichiro called him. Asuka looked around and saw Joichiro hiding in the warehouse. After that, they all left... at least they tried to.

Ryuga: Where are you going, sister?

Asuka: Big brother?

Ryuga: After all, you brought all the trouble here, and you thought that you were going to get away with that.

Asuka: But you...

Ryuga: SHUT UP! You are staying here. The rest of you can all go. This was an interesting event. I hope that we can do this more, Seito Kadoya... oh yeah, you are sleeping, hahaha.

Chifuyu: Come on, Joichiro, we need to leave.

Ryuga then sprinted towards the exit of the warehouse and looked Chifuyu right in the eyes. Joichiro was so scared that he pissed his pants. Asuka screamed Ryuga's name, telling him that it's not worth it to continue this and that he can let him leave. Ryuga started laughing in front of Chifuyu's face. Ryuga is telling Chifuyu that if he sees him next time, not only is his pet shop going to be destroyed but the whole selling street will be destroyed, and he will make sure that everyone knows that it's his fault. Chifuyu didn't even answer and opened the exit door to go away. After that, Ryuga came to Ibara and punched him across the warehouse. He sent Ibara flying.

Ryuga: You disappointed me today, Ibara.

Ibara: I'm... sorry... He was just...

Ryuga: HE WAS JUST WHAT! HEIN? HE WAS JUST WHAT! <<KICKS HIM>> ANSWERRR MEEEEEEE!

Ibara: <<Get's up>> I won't disappoint The Black Mantas again, Captain. I promise.

Ryuga: Good. Now, to redeem yourself, you are going on a little mission for me. I want you to get me more information on Seito Kadoya and the pet shop guy. I want to know what they do, what they eat, when they sleep, when they pee even. I don't care. Get me any information possible. Use the other members of the 2nd Division to help you.

Ibara: Yes, Captain. <<Even the pet shop guy?>>

Asuka asked Ryuga the question of why he wanted information on the pet shop owner. Ryuga told her to mind her own business because she already brought a lot of problems here. Ryuga said that he just needed his information as well but when he said that he smiled and laughed out of excitement. Asuka didn't really know why.

Chifuyu had Seito on his back while walking and talking to Joichiro. Joichiro seemed like he wanted to ask a question but was too scared to say it.

Chifuyu: You can ask, you know.

Joichiro: Ask? Ask what... I mean I have nothing to say...

Chifuyu: Don't be scared, Joichiro. Just say it.

Joichiro: It's been over a month that Seito is here, and there is a lot that happened. I don't know him really well so I can't confirm a thing, but he lives with you for a reason, right? You said that he was a delinquent, but The Black Mantas are delinquents as well. More hoodlums, so I just want to know, who is Seito Kadoya?... OHHH I AM SORRY, I JUST SPOKE MY MIND, DIDN'T I!

Chifuyu smiled. They get home, and Chifuyu dropped Seito into his room. Joichiro was about to leave, but Chifuyu told him to stay.

Chifuyu: You had a question, right? You wanted to know who Seito Kadoya is. Well, if you want to know who Seito Kadoya is, you have to know first who Chifuyu Matsuno is!

TO BE CONTINUED...