Chapter 7: The Prelude to Vendetta

Asuka said that he would give the location of The Black Mantas, but she needs to be there with him. Seito didn't understand that part, but he didn't care at all. He just wanted to face off against Ryuga and know his strength. Asuka said that Seito wouldn't know his strength because he is going to die regardless. Ryuga never lost a fight; that's why he is a Captain for The Black Mantas. Seito also never lost a fight, so this turns out perfect for him. Everything will happen tonight, but tonight he has to go talk to Chifuyu about what happened with Joichiro, so he needs an excuse. So Seito insisted that Asuka goes with him to see Chifuyu, but she didn't want to. Seito didn't give her a choice and picked her hand strongly and left. Everybody at school is looking at that, and they are asking questions if those two are dating.

...: Masu, look at this.

Masu: Hmmm, so that is why he protected her after the beating.

...: What should we do?

Masu: Nothing... yet. I need to get my revenge against the fiend. <<Seito Kadoya, I will never forgive you for what you did. You will pay for everything; I promise you that.>>

Joichiro was at school; he was too late because he couldn't get up. Chifuyu patched him up last night, but that didn't really have any effect. He is realizing if Chifuyu wasn't there, he would've died that night. It's true; Joichiro doesn't know Seito, the real Seito. The Seito that is ready to fight and beat up everybody just for fun, and he got in the way and got punished for it. He goes to school and sees Asuka and Seito hand in hand running away. He wanted to know what was going on, so he wanted to follow them, but then was thinking about the beating that he took from Seito and stopped. It was better if he didn't follow them or else he couldn't know what would happen to him.

Asuka was already shy and wanted to be let go, but Seito said that school was boring and that they needed to go out until tonight. It didn't make sense for Asuka, and she was getting red because everybody is seeing them hand in hand. They are going into shops to spend the time. Kazutora is walking in the city and sees Seito and Asuka from afar and is surprised. He is laughing at it and couldn't believe what he saw. He is going to the pet shop and is seeing Chifuyu.

Kazutora: You won't believe what I have just seen, hahahaha.

Chifuyu: Kazutora, we don't have time for all of this. We need to do so much to get this pet shop running again after those Black Mantas.

Kazutora: No, but really, you have got to believe me, hahaha. I now know why this dirty dog saved her.

Chifuyu: What? Kazutora, really it doesn't matter right now. We need to work and get the dogs, cats from the streets. They are still out there.

Kazutora: Chifuyu, it's about Seito and that girl that he brought over to the pet shop. I saw them together.

Chifuyu: Wait... WHAT!

At the Black Mantas warehouse, Masu Haruno and Ryuga Tatsumi are talking about Seito. Masu wants his revenge against Seito and asked Ryuga if he could also use some members of The 2nd Division, but he didn't answer. Masu then asked what was wrong, and he said that it was a shame that as a Captain of The Black Mantas, you need another division for help. It's disgraceful, and he said that he didn't care if he uses his men, but are they going to accept his proposition; that's another question. Masu thanked Ryuga and said that Seito Kadoya wouldn't be a problem anymore and is going to attack Seito. Ryuga then said not to go looking too far. Masu was confused, but Ryuga said that Seito is like a hungry lion; hungry lions are always hunting for their prey. Luckily, Ryuga won't be there because he has a mission, so he trusts Masu to clear the problem.

Chifuyu was then at home after a long day. He was really tired and didn't want anything to ruin his night, but Seito came home with Asuka and shopping bags. Chifuyu asked how he got those shopping bags with new shoes and new clothes. Seito said that he stole them, but that is not the point. Chifuyu is so tired that he doesn't even want to get on to it, but he wants to talk about what happened when he beat up Joichiro. Asuka was shocked because she didn't know about it at all. Seito said that this could wait because he has to go somewhere.

Chifuyu: And where do you think you are going?

Seito: Well, um... I... <<Damn it...>>

Asuka: We are going on a date together.

Chifuyu: WHATTTTTTT.

Seito: WHATTTTTTT... I mean yeah, sure...

Chifuyu: So what Kazutora said was true; you guys are really dating.

Seito: Kazutora, what does this pervert have to do with anything?

Chifuyu: Well, I don't know why I would trust you since you are a part of The Black Mantas, but you didn't ruin my shop so it doesn't matter, just make sure you get back here.

So Seito and Asuka left, and Seito asked her why she said date. She turned red and said that it didn't matter because now they could go to the warehouse of The Black Mantas. Joichiro followed Seito and Asuka even though he didn't feel like it, but he feels that something bad might happen, so he followed them. So they arrived at the warehouse, and Joichiro already knows what was up and knows it's a bad idea. Seito couldn't wait to see Ryuga Tatsumi, so he went sprinting to the door and punched it open and screamed 'RYUGA TATSUMIIIIIIII, COME AND FIGHT!!!!' but nobody answers. He just sees a whole group out of hoodlums from The Black Mantas and sees Masu Haruno.

Masu: Seito Kadoya! FINALLY, THIS IS MY FIRST STEP TO REVENGE!

Seito: Who are you? That doesn't matter, go tell your Ryuga that I am here. I want to fight him.

Masu: You knocked me out back when we were at school, and I can't accept that, so not only will I beat you, I WILL KILL YOU WITH MY WHOLE DIVISION AND THE 2ND DIVISION!

Seito: Ohh so it's you I mean you spilled my milk, but again that doesn't matter. Why would I give attention to someone who is already inferior than me?

The whole division of Masu was ready to attack. Asuka said that they should go away, but Seito prepares himself by pulling his T-shirt out and stretching.

Seito: Well, I need preparation anyway, so this will be a good idea to loosen up. STUPID BASTARDS, BE READY TO DIE!

TO BE CONTINUED...