Chapter 5: Unleashed Fury - Seito's Stand Against The Black Mantas

What does she mean by big brother? So, this guy Ryuga Tatsumi is Asuka's big brother. That doesn't mean a single thing to me. So, Ryuga saw his sister with a bunch of bandages all over her face, hands, and legs. Ryuga is laughing and saying that he doesn't believe that his sister is getting help from two dumbass pet shop owners just because she lost to a couple of little guys. He is saying that she should just be stronger like him.

Now, Ryuga is looking at Chifuyu and Kazutora and is saying that they have lied to him, and lying to him means lying to The Black Mantas, the kings of this city. So, he ordered the 2nd division to destroy the place, and they did.

They destroyed everything, let some of the pets out in the wild, and even robbed them. Seito is looking at all this and is getting really mad for no reason at all. He wanted to jump in, but Chifuyu holds his arm. Seito wanted to move and said to Chifuyu to stop holding his arm, but Chifuyu told him to shut up. Seito didn't care and tried to break free, but Chifuyu was gripping his hand so hard that he couldn't even move. That made Seito wonder, 'like how does he have me so tight, but I feel like he doesn't even put that much force into it.'

After that, the 2nd division ruined the place. Ryuga said that it was a pleasure doing business with them and left. Seito then was super pissed and tried again to get out of the grip from Chifuyu, and he did. Chifuyu was shocked and asked himself how strong Seito actually is. Kazutora looked at Seito and already knew what he was doing but didn't stop him; he wanted to see how far he would actually go.

So, Seito ran through the doors and screamed to wait. He then ran through the whole 2nd division using his fists. He knocked them all out with ease. He felt disrespected by Ryuga because not only did he laugh at his little sister for being beaten up by those 4th division guys, but he also ordered the 2nd division to destroy Chifuyu's shop just like that with him not fearing of Seito at all, and he couldn't accept that.

So, everyone that was on his way, he just knocked them all. Joichiro was just looking amazed by what Seito is doing, Chifuyu couldn't believe it, and Kazutora was just smiling out of excitement. After beating nearly everyone of the 2nd division, he then came for Ryuga with such speed that he couldn't avoid it, so Seito was ready to punch him, so he put his fist forward but then stopped. A blaze of wind went through Ryuga's face as he didn't even flinch but smiled.

Seito: Ryuga Tatsumi, was it? It's good that I can remember your name, Mister Captain of The 2nd Division of The... I don't even remember what the name is. Let me introduce myself, I AM SEITO KADOYA - THE STRONGEST GUY YOU WILL EVER FACE. So let me warn you, I don't care that you broke in and robbed a stupid pet shop; I don't care if you destroy it neither. What I do care about is the fact that you could laugh at an innocent woman getting beat up by some brats. So the next time that I see you guys do that to any women, YOU WILL REGRET THE DAY YOU WERE BORN!

Everybody was super surprised and shocked. Nobody has ever stood up against The Black Mantas, but today that changed. Seito Kadoya was the first one. Ryuga then laughed and couldn't stop laughing.

Ryuga: This was so funny; I am impressed. Seito Kadoya huh. Well, on behalf of The Black Mantas, you have earned my respect, hahaha. Even though this wasn't my whole squad because even my Vice Captain isn't here, and I wonder if you could even touch him. But with that being said, Mister Seito Kadoya, because I haven't laughed like that in a while, I will let you live. THERE WILL BE NO NEXT TIME THOUGH. Alright, Asuka, let's go; those suckers know their way home.

Everyone of the 2nd division of The Black Mantas that Ryuga brought were knocked out; some of them didn't even move. So Chifuyu made sure to feel their pulse, but everyone was alive. He told Seito to go home and that they will talk because what he did unfortunately was unacceptable, and he is going to have to report it to The President Of Okinawa. Seito didn't care and left with his hands full of blood. He looked at it and was smiling.

Chifuyu asked Joichiro to go with him nicely, and Joichiro accepted

Joichiro: <<What happened tonight was so insane; Seito just made the 2nd division captain Ryuga Tatsumi surrender and left him alive. That doesn't happen much with him, so he can consider himself lucky. I feel sorry for Kazutora-san; his pet-shop... but let's see what Seito is going to do.>>

At the meantime, Chifuyu and Kazutora were looking at the destroyed pet-shop, and Chifuyu is asking himself that Seito created this whole problem and that he has to figure out how to control Seito.

Chifuyu: This guy Seito, I swear I am going to beat him up so bad at home.

Kazutora: Hahahaha, it has been a long time since I haven't been in a situation like this.

Chifuyu: How can you even laugh at a situation like this; everything is destroyed, and some pets are out in the wild. We have to take them back and shelter them. They won't be safe.

Kazutora: I know, but have you seen what Seito did? Nobody has done that before. Is this the start of a revolution, hahaha?

Chifuyu: Kazutora!!!! <<He is right, though. What Seito did was very impressive, and he did that without a weapon or anything, just brute force and anger. It has been a long time since I haven't seen a guy with that strength.>>

Kazutora: This reminds me of the old days when we were younger; do you remember? Those kids do not remember us, but that was the goal, and instead, a new generation of dumbasses came. Seito can be the one to put some change in that.

Chifuyu: He can't. If I tell everything that happened to The President of Okinawa right now, he would go straight back to jail.

Kazutora: Well then don't hahaha. I know that you have been thinking about the same person when you saw Seito fight. With such bruteness and happiness at the same time. He was looking a lot like him, don't you think?

Chifuyu: Yeah... he did...

TO BE CONTINUED...