The Saviors

Meet the group of cats that call themselves 'The Saviors'. These cats are violent, cunning, and quite odd. Not much is known about these cats aside from their violent tendencies and hatred towards the Clans. These are the known members of The Saviors.

Possible leaders:

Skull (huge white tom with thick fur, blue eyes, and a torn left ear; fangs poke out from his upper lip)

Barb (sandy-gray she-cat with white front paws and tail tip; has bright green eyes)

Known followers:

Sparky (ginger tabby she-cat with a white eye patch and white splotched tail; has amber eyes)

Spring (light brown tabby she-cat with some ginger and white patches; has dark green eyes)

Dipper (dark brown tabby tom with a ragged pelt and light golden-brown eyes)

Pepper (black she-cat with a white hind paw and bright blue eyes; has a pink nose)

Emerald (silvery-gray she-cat with long fur, fluffy tail, and green eyes)

Shrimp (light, sandy-gray tom with a white belly, paws, and tail tip; has green eyes)

Charm (white she-cat with a left green eye and a right blue eye)

Lichen (dark gray tabby tom with long, untidy fur, torn ears, and a single amber eye)

Courage (black tom with a white tail tip and amber eyes)

Thorn (k_kayish) (sandy-yellow mackerel tabby she-cat, with splashes of white, a scar down one side of her face, and hazel eyes)