ThunderClan

Meet the cats of ThunderClan! These cats are best known for their courage, bravery, and loyalty to one another! However, they are also known to be a little stubborn, stuck up, and quite prideful due to their very popular ancestor, Firestar.

Leader: Brackenstar (fluffy tom with thick, golden-brown tabby fur and amber eyes)

Deputy: Curlyspring (long haired tom with curly blue-gray fur, slender figure, and green eyes)

Medicine cat: Rowanstone (long haired tom with curly blue-gray fur, slender figure, and green eyes; has a graying muzzle from age)

Warriors:

Squirrelheart (dark ginger tabby tom with spiky fur and amber eyes)

Bristleface (dark brown tabby she-cat with a white muzzle, spiky fur, and amber eyes)

Roseleap (black-and-white she-cat with yellow eyes)

Aldertail (long haired, golden-brown tabby tom with blue eyes and a little build)

Sweetspirit (light brown tabby she-cat with green-gray eyes)

Tigerwhisker (dark golden-brown tabby tom with white belly fur and paws; has hazel eyes)

Lizardfur (pale brown tabby she-cat with amber eyes)

Barkdapple (white she-cat with brown tabby patches on her sleek tail; has green eyes)

Fernstripe (k_kayish) (slender, brown tabby tom, with darker stripes, a shredded ear, black paw, and orange eyes)
Apprentice: Freepaw

Brightleaf (k_kayish) (small, white she-cat, with brown and orange patches, and bright, leaf green eyes)

Deertail (beautiful, fawn colored she-cat, with light amber-green eyes, thick fur, and small paws)

Dawnsong (rose cream she-cat, with light green eyes, thick heavy fur, and broad shoulders)

Mallowstem (dark brown tabby she-cat, with large heather blue eyes, thick heavy fur, and broad shoulders)

Fawnclaw (fawn colored she-cat, with light amber eyes, long soft fur, and round face)

Bumbletail (small gray she-cat with black stripes, large dark amber eyes, and thick, fluffy fur)

Blossomcloud (white she-cat with ginger tabby patches, bright blue eyes, and strong build)

Hazewhisker (muscular, smoky gray tom, with light green eyes, faint tabby markings, and round face)

Yarrowfur (dark cream tom with large amber eyes, thick, soft fur, and a lion-like mane)

Mudtuft (huge, dark brown tom with a missing tail, yellow eyes, small nick in his left ear, and has a thick coat)

Falconheart (tall, dark brown tabby tom, with thick fur, dark amber eyes, long limbs, and sleek, smooth fur)

Spikepelt- spiky furred, brown tom, with dark green eyes, muscular build, and fluffy coat

Heronsong (black tabby tom with dark amber eyes, sleek short fur, and well-muscled build)

Ryefur (black tom with dark amber eyes, small figure, and a thick, spiky tail)

Apprentices:

Foxpaw (k_kayish) (lean and lithe, white she-cat, with ginger tabby patches, paws, and tail tip, and amber-green eyes)

Freepaw (k_kayish) (short, cream she-cat, with darker patches, fluffy tail, and dark amber-brown eyes)

Smallpaw (small, white she-cat, with black spots, gentle ice blue eyes, thick, feathery fur, and wide ears)

Lightningpaw (fluffy, dark gray tom, with dark green eyes, thick fur, and wild fur)

Snakepaw (lean, brown tabby tom, with thick stripes and spots, dark amber eyes, and sharp features)

Ferretpaw (fluffy, light brown tabby she-cat flecked with white on her paws, copper eyes, and long fur)

Pinepaw (handsome, fawn colored tom, with yellow-amber eyes, faint dark tabby markings, and wide paws)

Queens

Beefrost (white she-cat spotted with brown; has bright yellow eyes and a slender build; expecting Otterleap's kits)

Elders

Spiderspirit (deputy before Vixenstar, small, black she-cat, with milky white-blue eyes, frail body, and thick coat; exiled from ShadowClan after committing an unknown crime against the Clan and bringing Smallpaw to ThunderClan. It is unknown if Smallpaw is her kit or not.)

Blossomspring (tiny, sleek furred she-cat, with a light brown tabby coat, white flecked muzzle, and milky blue eyes)

Hazelstrike (well-muscled she-cat, with long, untidy pale brown tabby fur, a white forepaw (which is broken), dark amber eyes, and a gray-white muzzle from age; leader before Bramblestar and Brackenstar, also Brackenstar's great grandmother)