WindClan

Meet the cats of WindClan! This Clan recently suffered from a wildfire that almost wiped out their Clan, but look at how far they've come! Best known for their wit, speed, and mysterious aura, this Clan is not a Clan you want to mess with!

Leader: Thrushstar (pale gold tabby she-cat with a long tail and amber eyes)

Deputy: Sharptail (massive black tom with spiky fur, white paws and tail tip, and green eyes; has three deep scars across his muzzle)

Medicine cat: Wrenleg (dark ginger tabby tom with long legs and blue eyes)

Warriors:

Jaybounce (white tom with gray paws and blue eyes; has no fur on his hind legs and tail)

Tulipshadow (light cream-brown she-cat with green eyes)

Poppyspeckle (reddish-brown tabby she-cat with a torn ear and blue eyes)
Apprentice: Blossompaw

Clawthroat (silver tabby tom with a disfigured throat and blue eyes)

Violetfire (dark brown tabby she-cat with white belly fur and blue eyes; tail is furless and scarred)

Brindletoe (tall white she-cat with black-and-brown toes and tail; has amber eyes)

Dustyhaze (long haired, golden-brown tabby tom with green eyes)

Fallenbreeze (dark brown tabby tom with yellow eyes)
Apprentice: Wolfpaw

Rosespirit (dark brown tabby she-cat with amber eyes; left side of her face is hideously scarred)
Apprentice: Cherrypaw

Copperface (slender white tom with tawny facial patches and back patches; has green eyes)

Whitewhisker (long limbed white she-cat with amber eyes)

Emberheart (dark gray tabby she-cat with orange eyes)

Breezesong (large, rose cream tom with blue eyes and a fluffy tail; badly scarred belly with no fur)
Apprentice: Pebblepaw

Crowmask (skinny white tom with a black muzzle, ears, paws, and hind legs; has amber eyes)

Flickerheart (short haired, reddish-brown she-cat with bright green eyes and dark tabby stripes)

Darkwhisker (black tortoiseshell she-cat with blue eyes)
Apprentice: Kestrelpaw

Shyblossom (long haired, pale brown tabby she-cat with green eyes)

Lionstrike (tall, golden-brown tabby tom with green eyes and a scarred chest)

Blackfur (raven black tom with yellow eyes; has a missing right paw)
Apprentice: Buzzardpaw

Apprentices

Blossompaw (fluffy black she-cat with white ears, paws, chest, and tail; has yellow eyes)

Wolfpaw (tall, dappled gray she-cat with blue eyes, spiky tail fur, and a white tail tip)

Cherrypaw (white-and-ginger tabby she-cat with amber eyes)

Pebblepaw (gray-and-white tabby tom with green eyes)

Kestrelpaw (fluffy white tom with amber)

Buzzardpaw (dark gray-and-white tabby tom with green eyes and spiky fur)

Sleekpaw (pretty, gold tabby she-cat, with bright green eyes, and a slender build)

Queens

Antfang (fluffy white she-cat with black ears and blue eyes; expecting Sharptail's kits)

Thornstare (small white she-cat with golden dapples around her blue eyes; nursing Fallenbreeze's kits, Birchkit, Starlingkit, and Splashkit)

Cinderfall (slender, gray dappled she-cat with amber eyes and long limbs; nursing Sharptail's kits, Mistkit, Goosekit, and Ashkit)

Vineheart (white-and-brown tabby she-cat with green-blue eyes; expecting Dustyhaze's kits)

Ravenleap (pure black she-cat with orange eyes and a missing tail; expecting Sharptail's kits)

Shimmerwing (k_kayish) (tall, white she-cat, with black and orange blobs on her back, head, long tail, and has bright green eyes; fostering Thrushstar and Sharptail's kits, Badgerkit, Hollykit, and Flykit)

Kits

Birchkit (dark brown tabby she-kit with green eyes)

Starlingkit (white tom-kit with golden tabby paws and blue eyes)

Splashkit (pale golden-brown tabby tom-kit with a white ear and green eyes)

Mistkit (gray dappled she-kit with a white belly and amber eyes)

Goosekit (gray dappled tom-kit with white limbs and amber eyes)

Ashkit (gray dappled tom-kit with green eyes and a white paw)

Badgerkit (tiny black tom-kit with white paws, a fluffy tail, and green eyes)

Hollykit (black she-kit with a predominantly white tail and blue eyes)

Flykit (black she-kit with golden-brown tufts of fur under her tail and belly; has amber eyes)

Elders

Orangemoon (once beautiful, fire orange she-cat, with bright yellow eyes, graying muzzle from age, and has long ears)

Quickwing (long legged, wiry she-cat, with short, dark ginger ticked tabby fur, white tail tip and toes, and orange eyes with a white muzzle from age)

Nightwhisker (scrawny, tall tom, with short black fur, battle scarred pelt, dull green eyes, and a graying muzzle from age)