ShadowClan

Meet the cats of ShadowClan! Best known for their brutal strength, terrifying battle tactics, and spunk, this Clan is a Clan that could send just about anyone running back to their mommy with their tail tucked between their legs.

Leader: Vixenstar (tall, slender she-cat with russet fur, long limbs, and hazel eyes)

Deputy: Redstripe (small, reddish-brown tabby tom with folded ears and icy blue eyes)
Apprentice: Firepaw

Medicine cat: Sticktail (skinny brown she-cat with faint dapples and yellow eyes)

Warriors:

Patchflame (white-and-ginger tabby tom with green eyes and torn ears)

Harestalker (long limbed, dark brown tabby tom with yellow eyes)

Sorrelnose (muscular white she-cat with yellow eyes)

Duskshadow (brown-and-white tabby tom with green eyes)

Hornetheart (dark ginger tabby tom with a missing tail and amber eyes)

Brownwhisker (dark brown tabby tom with ice blue eyes and a missing toe)

Nettlestorm (white-and-gray patched she-cat with amber eyes and a slit in her left ear)
Apprentice: Flintpaw

Applewhisker (dark cream tabby she-cat with amber eyes)
Apprentice: Plumpaw

Stonetalon (raven black tom with a white tail tip, graying muzzle, and amber eyes)

Myrtlelight (large, rose cream she-cat with white paws and amber eyes)

Daisyflower (reddish-brown tabby she-cat with green eyes and white back splotches)

Berrydawn (light golden-brown tabby she-cat with blue eyes and a ragged pelt)

Moldpelt (black-and-white tom with blue eyes, a thick pelt, and a scar on his chest)

Weaselstrike (skinny, dark brown tabby tom with orange eyes and a scarred muzzle)
Apprentice: Mosspaw

Blazeheart (large, cream tom with dark amber eyes and broad shoulders)

Bonewhisker (white tom with light amber eyes, lean figure, battle scarred pelt, long limbs, and sharp features)
Apprentices: Frightpaw

Lavendersong (k_kayish) (tall, lean, and glossy furred, dark silver she-cat, with darker dapples, a white ear, and green-gray eyes)

Leapingfox (k_kayish) (short, wiry, white tom, with red patches, and gray eyes)

Thistlefall (wiry, spiky furred, pale gray tabby tom, with dark amber eyes)

Grassflower (dark gray she-cat, with gentle, light amber eyes, sleek fur, and has a thick, plumy tail)

Apprentices:

Firepaw (lean, reddish-brown tabby tom, with fierce hazel eyes, long limbs, and sharp features)

Frightpaw (k_kayish) (small, lithe black tom, with a long tail, and ghostly gray eyes)

Mosspaw (plump, dark gray she-cat, with a black stripe down her spine, and has greenish yellow eyes and fainter stripes than her littermates)

Flintpaw (fluffy, dark gray tom, with darker flecks, almost black, and yellow-orange eyes)

Plumpaw (pretty, thick furred, gray she-cat, with thick black stripes and yellow-brown eyes)

Queens:

Waspclaw (short, bright ginger she-cat, with lighter stripes, huge blue eyes, and thick coat; expecting Redstripe's kits)

Elders

Littlefoot (once beautiful, white she-cat, with short, sleek fur, light amber eyes, and long limbs)

Berrybloom (beautiful, sharp eyed cinnamon colored she-cat, with lighter throat, belly, and paws, and hazel eyes)

Frogear (huge tom with torn ears, shredded tail, thick brown tabby fur, disfigured left ear (deaf in left ear), and has amber eyes)