Chapter 19 - Welcome To The Family

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Sam move towards her wife and start to kiss Mon's body, start from top to bottom, took time on each part.
Sam move upward, her eyes meet Mon's,  there is full of love and care, she move towards Mon's lip gave a passionate kiss.

"Ahh Daddy, I need you inside me" Mon said in-between the kiss.
"As you wish my queen, I am all yours"

Sam turns Mon's body on her right side, and Sam is behind her, her front is pressed against Mon's back. Sam position her body, her shaft is on Mon's ass

"Mommy tell me what you want??"
"Your big guy"
"Then hold it"

Mon move her hand behind and reach for the cock, move the whole length with her hand, that make Sam's cock hard as rock.

After Sam position her Cock tips on Mon's entrance from behind, just penetrate.
Their position is more common since Mon's belly is bigger.

"Ahhh Daddyyy, fuck"
"Don't you like it"
"Shut up, just fuck ahhh"
"Tell me who own your pussy"
"You, Daddy ahhh"
"Uhmm, its mine, its always be mine ahhaa" Sam thrust harder, Mon moan louder.

Sam just fucked her wife, the way her wife wants.
After they lie next to each other, try to calm themselves.

"Daddy, I am hungry"
"Uhmm" Sam just groan, she is already half asleep after tiring her body.

"I am hungry" Mon repeated her words
"I amm sleeeppy"

Mon reached for Sam's ears, grabbed it and pull it to the side.

"Ahhhh Aww Aww Mommy"
Sam suddenly wake up, all her sleepiness gone in a second
Sam put her hand on her ear, its hot

"Aww Mommy what is that for?"
"You didn't listen to me"
"OK, I am listening now"
"I said I am hungry"
"In middle of the night?"
"Why not?"

"OK, what you want to eat? Don't say anything that is not in our home"
Mon smile

"Don't we have remaining cake, form our princess's birthday"
"Yes Mommy, we have, I will bring"
"Bring all"
"What, that's almost like a half Kg"
"So what, we want to eat"

Mon said putting her hand on her belly.
"OK"

Sam move towards Mon's belly
"Are you hungry my baby or Mama is hungry?"
"We both" Mon said in a baby voice

Sam laugh out loud, Mon try to grabbed her ear, but she is fast, she is out of bed in a fraction of second.
Reached for her tops and bottom, put it on then she said before going out of the room.

"OK wait Mommy and my baby, I will bring your cake"
Mon smile

When Mon enter 9 month of pregnancy,  Sam is more worried than her wife, she doesn’t let Mon move around without her support. She even stay at home more often.

And Little Sam is eager to meet her younger sibling. But she always said it's her little sister.

One evening, the family is watching an animation movie on Sam's iPad, Sam back is on headboard, Mon head is on her lap, infront of them, their daughter eyes is glued on the screen. Sam stroke Mon's head and gave her sweet kisses from time to time.

Without a single word, they enjoyed each other company.
From morning, Mon felt slight contraction from time to time, she felt uneasiness.

Now, She felt sensation of wetness in her vagina, she know it's time, she turn her head, looked at Sam, they meet their eyes as Sam already looked at her.

"Daddy, its time to go to hospital"
"Are you in pain?"
"Slight pain, but mostly my water broke"

When she was pregnant with Little Sam, she experience the same thing, her water broke before labour.