Hiroya: I've got more money.

Gama: smirks

(both Gama and Hiroya place the money in the pot)

Female announcer: Fighters ready? Fight!

(Hiroya remove his ring and put it into his index finger)

Hiroya: As from the One are all things born!

Gama: Huh?

(all of the sudden, Hiroya's ring glow bright blue as everything around him became spears and it head straight to Gama who use his ring to block the attack by a concrete wall but Hiroya use another tactic where he use the pipes and it came drills and it ram through the concrete walls and it knock Gama out of the ring)

Hiroya: No more Great Gama.

Gama: But how?! This is not possible!

Hiroya: take the money from the pot Hey, I'm surprised as you are, beginner's luck, wanna go again? Gama?

(Gama push Hiroya to the wall and take his ring)

Gama: No one hustles Gama! Teach him a lessons.

(Gama soon leaves as his men corners him)

Hiroya: H-Hey, wanna talk about it?

(as they're about to attack him, a bike arrive causing them and Gama to fall and a man arrive who is Ichinose Shinnosuke, Hiroya's older brother)

Shinnosuke: Hiroya, get on!

Hiroya: Shin-nii-san! Nice timing!

(Hiroya got on the bike and Shinnosuke put the helmet on Hiroya and they leaves as Gama got up and look at his palm seeing that the ring is gone)

Gama: Huh?! Where is it?!

(Gama then look at Hiroya who took the ring back)

Hiroya: I'm taking back what's mine!

(both the brothers leaves the alley)

Shinnosuke: Are you okay?

Hiroya: Yeah!

Shinnosuke: Are you hurt?

Hiroya: No!

Shinnosuke: Then what were you thinking, bonehead?! hitting Hiroya

(they reach to a dead end and they turn around)

Shinnosuke: You graduated high school at age 15 and this is what you're doing?!

Gama: There they are!

Shinnosuke: Hold on!

(Shinnosuke then use the plank as a ram and they went pass Gama and his gang and reach to the other alleyway)

Shinnosuke: Alchemy Fighting is illegal! You're going to get yourself arrested!

Hiroya: Alchemy Fighting is not illegal! Betting on Alchemy Fighting, that's illegal! But it's so lucrative! I'm on a roll big bro, and there's no stopping me!