𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔻𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟

𝟚𝟝

𝟚𝟝

Jisung:“no! don't go, Jeongin...please stay for me hmm? I really wanna see you dance”

The outcast stopped his crush from leaving because it would give him the opportunity to watch Jeongin dance up close.

Jeongin:“fine!! I'll stay for you but if he gets closer to you again...I'm really going to leave”

He warned pointing at Minho, Jisung felt happy that the blonde decided to stay for him because it caused his cheeks to turn rosy again.

Just when all the squad stand behind Minho and Jeongin and once the music is turned on the two know the dance and they did a little competition rather than teaching others who didn't complain because they weren't that serious about dancing class and as for Jisung...

He couldn't stop admiring both Jeongin and Minho because they fuse with the song not making any mistakes. He knows that the ex-idol was an idol before so he's body still remembers the dance moves but Minho... Jisung still doesn't know why the latter chooses dancing as a hobby.

After that little competition they both turned serious and taught the others how to dance and Minho would spot the mistake of whoever made it.

Minho:“not the right...THE LEFT THE LEFT”

Minho:“woah Hyunjin...you are pretty good at this”

Minho:“you're making mistakes again, pretty boy”

He would go here and there checking on them until he got satisfied and after an hour, they finished while panting and sweating.

Minho:“lix, what's going on between those two?”

After they finished, the dance teacher walked towards his friend to ask him about Jisung's relationship with Jeongin.

Felix:“they are friends but Jisung has a crush on Jeongin and he's planning to confess”

He answered, Felix doesn't want Minho to go in between them since Jisung promised him that he's going to make a move on his crush.

Minho:“what a loss...that guy shouldn't be treated with ignorance, I wish I could do something to comfort him”

Felix was about to tell him to not do anything but he couldn't say that because the outcast answered him.

Jisung:“you can”

He said with a raspy voice which made the model flinch at the sudden appearance of the outcast out of nowhere.

Felix:“God...you startled me!!”

He puts his hand on his heart which is beating so fast and Minho smirks at Jisung who isn't convinced yet that there's someone who likes him.

Minho:“hey pretty boy, what's up?”