𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 ☆

S.H P.O.V-

I woke up to the bright sun shining on my face. Rubbing my eyes, I opened one of them and squinted. Stretching my arm out to feel the body next to me, only to touch emptiness.

Huh. When did he wake up? I thought to myself before sitting up fully, the comforter falling off my torso and landing on my lap. I took a quick look around the room and noticed his clothes were gone.

"Ah.. tch.." I scoffed, "He must've left." I removed the thick blankets off of me and stood up, walking towards my bathroom.

"I wanted to see his pretty face first thing in the morning, seems he was too shy." I say to myself as I start a shower for myself.

This was the first time I had brought a stranger to my penthouse. I usually just bring them to hotels for a quick fuck and then never meet up again. But that was only when I went to clubs and bars, and that didn't happen often.

My head was filled with only the images of the male from last night. He was so stunning, he looked so pretty and each time I made eye contact with him, he always shined so brightly. I have to see him again.

After my shower, I got dressed for the day. Putting on a white dress shirt, with a white jacket and some black trousers. I styled my hair, parting it in the middle and using gel to keep it in place, leaving a few strands to display on my face.

I walked out of my room around 1:30 and headed towards the kitchen. Right. His name was Hongjoong.

I looked at the couch in my living room and smirked to myself remembering the events that took place there.

"He goes to that cafe.. I'll stop by there and see if I find him." I muttered to myself as I pulled out my phone. I sent a quick text to Jongho that I would be coming in late and for him to see if I had anything important today.

I worked as a CEO of my own fashion company. MATZ Design. My designs recently just reached the top charts this year and I celebrated last night as I was only 3 years into it.

I slipped my shoes on as I grabbed my car keys. Exiting my penthouse, I made sure to lock it securely before making my way towards my car. A shiny black corvette in all black, expensive with tinted windows.

Unlocking my car, I entered it and closed the door. Turning my car on, I decided to connect it to my phone and started playing any songs from my playlists.

With the music filling in the emptiness, I buckled up and backed out of my driveway and into the city streets.

-

3RD P.O.V -

Seonghwas' first stop was the get a coffee from the cafe. He only had two reasons to be there today. Coffee & Hongjoong.

It was a longer drive there than he remembered, but he rarely went there. It was only about once every two months that he would be there and now he wondered how he had never met the pretty male at all.

He parked his car on the side before exiting and locking it. Heading inside the cafe, the bells ranged indicating that there was a customer.

Yunho, who seemed busy with other customers greeted the male quickly before attending to tables filled with students. So Seonghwa walked up the the counter, pulling out his phone remembering that Jongho had also wanted a drink.

Mingi was quick to appear from the back, walking towards the register.

"Hello, what can I get for you today?" Mingi greeted as he wiped his hands with a cloth before finally meeting Seonghwas gaze.