𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 ☆

HJ P.O.V -
-
I stirred around in my bed. It was warmer than usual and it seemed bigger. The sun was shining brightly as I rolled over. Opening one of my eyes, I tried to look at my clock. Only to see that it wasn't there.

I rubbed both of my eyes before opening them fully, taking in the interior I noticed it wasn't my room.

Whose room am I in? I thought, turning around in the bed to take another look I was met with a sleeping body. His face seemed so familiar, like I've seen him somewhere before.

I sat up in bed, groaning quietly once I felt pain shock through my bottom.

Taking another look at the male beside me, I looked his features noticing how he was snoring quietly , his hair covering his eyes. Plump lips and long lashes.

"Who did I sleep with...?" I muttered to myself, feeling the pounding in my head. I shouldn't have drank so much last night.

Wait. I quickly looked at the male beside me and took another look, closer this time.

Holy fuck. I gasped before getting out of his bed quietly but urgently. I had just slept with the man from Yunho and Mingi hyungs cafe!?

I hurriedly looked around searching for my clothes and my belongings. I can't believe this. I just slept with a man who seems like trouble.

I keep thinking to myself as I pick up my trousers, putting them on and buttoning it. Making sure to pat the pockets I felt my phone, wallet and keys still inside. I sighed in relief before walking out of his room.

"Where's my blouse?" I whispered to myself, meeting my own reflection in the windows of his living room. My hair was disheveled, and hickeys were littered along my jaw down to my chest.

I then spot the blue and black tie dye blouse on the coffee table before snatching it and putting it on in a rush.

"I don't even know where the fuck I am." I scolded myself. Quickly heading towards the front door, I slipped on my shoes and exited the house silently hoping to not wake the male up.

I pulled my phone out as I walked away from his enormous drive way and out onto the sidewalk. It was 10:45 and I had multiple notifications.

22 Messages from Woothicc🍑💞 and Yeohoe❤️‍🔥
and 4 missed calls.

Woothicc🍑💞
HONGHOE! Are you alive?! You haven't responded at all!! 8:47 AM

Hongjoong~~ it's been 30 minutes, you're usually awake! What if I need help? 9:05 AM

I'm gonna ask Yeosang where you are. 🙄
9:32 AM

Yeohoe❤️‍🔥
Joong! Wooyoung told me you weren't answering your messages. Are you okay?
9:36 AM

You must have a heavy hangover, you drank quite a bit yesterday 9:37 AM

Ah, I forgot... you went home with a man yesterday.. did you arrive home safely?
9:40 AM

Woothicc🍑💞
YOU WENT HOME WITH A MAN?! SO YOU GOT LAID?! 😫😫‼️‼️ 9:42 AM

I scrolled and read most of the messages before deciding to dial Mingi. I needed someone to pick me up and I didn't know where I was. I also didn't want to call Yeosang or Wooyoung because they would have me explain the details thoroughly.

Ignoring my friend's messages, I opened up my phone and dialed Mingis number. Putting the phone up to my ear as I walked away from the house I listened to the constant buzzing before it stopped.