21. THE PERFECT HEIST

Start from the beginning

They went to shop after shop, picking out clothes and shoes. Jewelry and accessories, but the whole time Lupine just watched as everyone else picked out what they wanted. He was hoping that shopping would keep Krystal busy enough to not notice that he hadn't picked out and bought anything.

But unfortunately for him, Krystal notice.

"Lupine?" Krystal called, which caused Lupine to let out an annoyed groan as he turned his body towards her. He already knew what she wants, and unfortunately for Lupine, Krystal can be VERY stubborn when she wanted to.

"Yes?"

"Why haven't you picked anything out? I told you I would pay for it."

"Im good Krystal. You don't have to do that. Plus all of these shops prices are through the roof."

"I'm not taking no for an answer Lupine. Either you come with me to find you some clothes or I'll just go alone and pick you out some clothes and buy them and give them to you."

"Why are you so insistent?" Lupine asked, before groaning once more.

"Because I am. Now let's go."

"Alright then, but only if we go somewhere where the prices aren't through the roof."

"Alright." Krystal said excitedly. "How about we go to Burlington?"

"Fine by me." And with that, the group of 9 all walked through the mall until they finally stood in front of Burlington's Coat Factory.

They walked through the rows of clothes that hung on racks until they found Lupine's size. And then Krystal went to work, she found pairs of pairs of jeans and shirts for Lupine to try on.

And that's exactly what she did. She made Lupine try on each and every pair of clothes, trying to match them by color. About an hour had passed and they were down to the last pair of clothes.

Lupine was currently in the changing room, changing into the last pair of clothing. It was a Black T-shirt with roses on it, with the words 'NEVER SETTLE FOR LESS, ALWAYS FOR THE BEST' on the front.

He pulled on a pair of black skinny ripped jeans, the hugged to his body perfectly. And most definitely showed off his ass.

"Lupine? Are you finished?" Krystal interrupted Lupine while he was busy checking himself out in the mirror.

"Yeah." Lupine's said, as he grabbed the clothes he pulled off, before walking out of the changing room.

As soon as he walked out of the changing room, Krystal started to eye each and every inch of his body.

"Ehhhh!!!" She said excitedly. "Those clothes look amazing on you. Now give me a quick spin."

Lupine groaned but otherwise did what Krystal said. He turned slowly, as everyone took in how good Lupine looked in the outfit. And then suddenly the air became tense. Lust was evident in the air, and all 9 of them could smell it.

There was an evident scowl on Tristin and Sora's faces. But it's not like they didn't have a right to be mad. Their supposed boyfriends were turned on by Lupine. Evident towards the bulges that were slowly making Asher and True's pants tighter and more uncomfortable.

After changing and putting his old clothes back on, and the group made their way to the food court. The scowls on Tristin and Sora's face were still there. And based off the stiff atmosphere, their scowls were going to remain there.

***

They took their seats at a table that was big enough for the 10 of them. Tessa had invited Alex to eat with them. Alex took his seat between Lupine and Tessa. And then small talk began.

Winston Academy 1 ✅On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara