~Pain Tolerance~

{A/N: I love this one! 🤭 also can anyone tell me please why the buttons are frozen except for the keyboard? Idk if it's Wattpad crashing and I have updated the app but it still does it}

There has been many incidents where Killua hurt himself but doesn't have any reaction to it; pain tolerance.

Since the age of 3 he's been beaten, whipped, even poisoned and many other dreadful things, and he's all use to them, which a normal person shouldn't be. Cruelty.

One time, Killua was learning how to cook with Gon, and accidentally cut a massive piece of his finger, but didn't say anything, just winced at the sight.

Gon panicked and rushed to get the first aid kit that was in the other cupboard!

"Gon I'm fine!" Killua hissed as he put pressure on his finger to stop the bleeding.

"No you're not Killua! You could've cut off your whole finger! Now this may sting but it will help" Gon places the oil into the wound, Killua hissed at the stinging pain as the oil met the blood and then dabbed it slowly with a cotton ball and put a plaster on it.

Killua sat down on the sofa all grumpy, still holding his finger and looking at it. Disgusting.

Gon came over with their finished meal as he completed it for the both of them and sat next to Killua and took his hand.

"G-Gon what are you doing?" Killua said in shock.

"I'm just seeing if it's getting any better" Gon examined his finger but Killua snatched his hand away.

"I'm perfectly fine, I've had worse than this I'm use to it" Killua snapped.

"Use to it?" Gon says in a sad tone with eyebrows furrowed. Killua looked at him and immediately felt stupid and bad.

"You shouldn't be use to any of it! That's not right!" Gon cried.

"Whoah calm down! Why you getting so upset?" Killua said in a calm manner.

"Because I care about you Killua, I know you've done lots of 'training' and you're 'use' to the pain but it still doesn't make it ok" Gon said.

Killua blushed and bit his lip.

"Maybe I'm wrong....wrong about everything, I can't even cook a simple meal" he muttered.

Gon cuddled  Killua's waist.

"Don't worry that's what I'm here for!" He beamed.

Killua smile fondly "yeah ok..."