~His Scars~

Gon could never imagine being tortured, well he was beaten up pretty badly by Hanzo in the Hunter Exam, along with a broken arm, but no one has had it bad then Killua.

When Gon learned about Killua's past and what his family does for living, he was furious but also intrigued, being the way too curious green bean he is. He wanted to know more. He wanted to know more, about Killua.

He knows his best friend was brought up in the family of elite assassins, but Killua doesn't want to be one, so he chose to follow Gon and learn about the outside world until he can figure out what to do.

Gon has heard the phrase, 'each scar has a story behind it' the people who have suffered mentally and physically, many times from other people or overhearing things.

One day, Killua and Gon were sitting in his backyard, watching the clouds drift by and talking about whatever.

Killua shut his eyes for a moment , taking in the warmth of the blazing Whale Island sun, whilst Gon was looking at him curiously. He noticed a slightly faded scar on Killua's arm, they were both just wearing tank tops and shorts today, since it was so hot.

"Killua?..."

Killua opened one eye and turned to Gon.

"What's up?"

Gon slowly but hesitantly poked the faded tiny scar on Killua's arm.

Killua blushed a bit and smacked Gon's hand away.

"What are you doing? Is there a bug on me?" He said in an embarrassed tone.

"N-no I was gonna ask you..." Gon bit his lip.

"....how did you get that scar?" He pointed to the one he noticed before, this time, Killua looked down to his arm.

"Oh that? That was probably from training" Killua answered.

Probably? Gon thought, feeling a bit of anger.

"I have millions of scars Gon....you know this you've seen them" Killua muttered and closed his eyes again.

"But that's not training that's torture" Gon says.

Killua's eye twitched.

"Training"

"Torture"

"Training!"

"Torture!"

They argued back and forth until Killua groaned in annoyance and turned his back to Gon.

Killua suddenly felt something cold on his back.

Gon. Was Kissing his back!

Killua quickly shot up. His face all red.

"W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! BAKA!" He yelled from embarrassment.

"I was umm...kissing it better?" Gon chuckled slightly.

Killua pulled a frown. "I'm fine Gon just leave me alone!" He groaned and layed back down on his back.

He suddenly felt his shirt move slightly, and saw Gon slightly hovering over him.

"G-Gon cut it out will ya? What if aunt Mito sees and gets the wrong idea?!" He hissed.

But Gon didn't listen, Killua thought he was seeing things when he saw a bit of blush on Gon's cheeks.

"H-how..." Gon was speechless, by the many scars on Killua's back, but he saw a massive one right in the middle of his stomach but it was covered up.

"That was when I was facing some Ants...I was on the verge of death but luckily Ikalgo took me to an underground hospital and they fixed me up" Killua saw Gon's worried expression.

Gon started kissing all of them, not missing a single scar and every time he did, Killua flinched when Gon's lips came into contact.

Eventually Killua calmed down when Gon was on the last few scars. He then rubbed his thumb on one of them and looked up at Killua.

"I won't let anyone hurt you ever again ... and I'm glad you left" he said.

Killua was star-strucked with a massive blush on his face that Gon thought was adorable.

Gon bravely cuddled up to Killua with his head on his chest.

Killua's breath hitched a bit but slowly wrapped his arms around Gon.

He smiled.

"Idiot...."