Apanthropinization (n.) the resignation of human concerns

Tori....

After racing the waves with her wedding posse and family, the bride to be was on cloud nine. Literally her sun kissed skin was more evident than it was when she arrived three days ago.

The flight was excruciatingly long for a bride with too much energy that could fuel the jet if it could. From the time her whole entourage boarded the private jet and landed in Hawaii for refuel and rest, her whole body was buzzing with endorphins that overwhelmed the other eleven of her wedding crew. But once they stepped foot on the docks of To'opua, she was messily crying on her fiancé's shoulder. She was extremely lucky and that was an understatement. Tori was marrying the love of her life and she felt like she was going to explode with such undying joy.

With sand dusted feet, Tori slithers next to her fiancé that was deep in a conversation with her sister that was too comfortable next to a strawberry blonde that she never thought she would like. Now, her loyalty was showing because honestly, Sutton was actually a genuine gal that Tori would've loved if she wasn't shacked up with Gal, whom basically paired flawlessly with Lily. It was hard to find something to hate about Sutton. She was a sweetheart that didn't taint a picture but complimented it like she belong there. The woman was generous with helping everyone who didn't ask for it but she gave it. Hell, Sutton even calmed down her bridesmaids from drinking themselves into embarrassment last night which saved Tori's sanity. Yeah, it was challenging not to like Sutton but Tori was still team Lily until she's six feet under and more than likely into the afterlife.

She plopped down next to Maya on the beach lounger situated under their pavilion where their family was having a beach day. Her hands were filled with a bottle of water that Maya inconspicuously slipped into her grasp because the woman knows her too well. Tori leans up and kissed Maya's shoulder in acknowledgment which caused her fiancé's pale skin to redden adorably.

Once in a while, Tori would catch the impossible woman off guard and she relished in that. Tori was a woman that expressed her love beyond the thresholds of normalcy and Maya was raised to keep a professional image just like her mother. The whole Gadot clan entirely led a private life including their affections. But Tori was not surprised that once their barriers were infiltrated, the Gadot sisters were lapdogs.

"Review it once more and send it to me immediately..."

Tori's gaze drifted towards her mother that was having a hard time trying to contain her quips against who Tori assumes was Quinn, her wedding planner. She waited patiently before her mother ended the call and rejoined their party.

"Hey Mama, is everything okay?" Tori questions, standing from her lounger and sauntering over where her mother and Aunt Gina were sitting.

Her mother waves nonchalantly with a warm smile gracing her lips, "Quinn can be impossible at times. She still hasn't sent me the final seating chart."

"It's Christmas," Regina rolls her eyes dramatically, "leave the woman alone. Why can't it wait another day?"

Vivienne harrumphed as Tori hid her chortle, "Christmas or not, she should've had that chart in my hands when we arrived. The venue is being built as we speak and," she pauses leaning closer so her oblivious husband doesn't hear, "I have to make sure Savannah's on the opposite side of the room from me. If she ruins...."

"You're being dramatic mama," Tori guffaws at the colorful history her mother and her father's favorite sister have.

"Call me dramatic when she catches the bouquet knowing she doesn't need another husband."

"Or another divorce," Regina cackles playfully taking a heavy drag of her martini.

Tori shot her mother an incredulous look, "she's a highly desirable woman in Cadaqués mama..."