Peace

TW-death, Smut

Ok, here is part two to mad women because everybody wanted it for some reason.

also hope you enjoy, I had two different endings and this is the one that did not make the cut. its where Joe survived but that was boring and I like to make dark and scary so I had to kill someone, I made it this long, be grateful.

I hope you enjoy.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Travis's POV

It's been a week since I left Taylor at her house with Tree. I have gotten a ton of messages from Tree and Taylor but I don't have the guts to open it and read it. I have been reading articles and I saw one that said Taylor dating Joe again. I know me and Taylor stopped dating but that hurts a lot seeing she is with someone else. I still love her but I have guilt that I could've done more to make sure she was safe but I did not. I just should focus on getting ready for the game. I know the team is counting on me to show out for the game but I have no reason to. Taylor is not here, why would I try, I just want to lay in my bed and cry and look at her old instagram posts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~After the game~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was scrolling through Taylor posts like I normally do, but then I accidentally pressed the like button. She is going to see that and I'm going to probably get yelled at for stalking her after I was the one who ran away in the relationship, not her.

"Hey Travis, Just saw you liked my post for 2018!?" Taylor texted through dms.

"Oh yeah, I accidentally pressed it. I'm sorry about that"Travis texted while his face turned red.

"Travis, The photo is back in 2018, That's a long time ago. Do you want to talk about what happened?"Taylor texted hoping he would say yes.

"Sure, but I have a question first"Travis texted while he started to regret everything.

"Sure, what's up?"Taylor texted while she was laying in bed.

"Are you dating Joe again?"Travis texted while throwing his phone across the room and then ran to pick it up.

"Yes I am, why"Taylor Texted.

"Oh, just wondering, now what do you want to talk about from that day?"Travis Texted a little heartbroken from the text Taylor just sent to him.

"Well, I want to know why you left me, and why you did not tell Tree the truth and why you never answered my text or never talked to pat or Brittany about it." Taylor texted hoping for an answer so she could finally understand what happened.

"Well I got scared that you hated me, and I did not tell Tree the truth because there was no point, and I was scared to read them. I thought you could yell at me for being a wimp and for running and I felt guilt from what happened to you. I never talked to Pat about it because I was too sad and I just did not want to bring it up. I understand if you are mad at me for it." Travis texted while tears fell down his face.

"Oh Travis I could never hate you, you were an amazing boyfriend. I would get back together but I love Joe and I can't leave him, also I just am happy to be with someone who is not involved in the spotlight you wanted to be"Taylor texted then realized it sounded mean.

"Oh ok, I hope you and Joe work out, Is there any medical bills"Travis texted while he started to sob.

"Thanks I hope you find the one, and there was and I think It was 12 thousand"Taylor texted and then received a money payment of 12 thousand form Travis.