Mad Women

this is a very wried chapter

It is about Travis ex girlfriend beating up Taylor

I might make a part two

Hope you like it

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taylor's POV

Today was the day I got to stay with Travis and we got to chill and do whatever. I had invited Brittany and Pat over. We will probably watch movies and have a great time with each other. Travis just left the house Because he went to the store to get some food and drinks and shit. I'm here with Pat and Brittany. All of a sudden I hear a knock at the door and open it and I was surprised to see that person here.

Kayla's pov

I arrived at Travis house hoping to make ends meet again because I missed what I had with him. It was amazing the kiss and the sex. I could never believe I had all of that to myself but then I was stupid enough to lose him. Then when I rang the doorbell and a tall blonde, blue eyed girl opened the door. The look of confusion on her face was very evident. That's when I realized that was Taylor Swift, and I asked if Travis was home and that I needed to talk to him and she said he had just left and that he would be back in a bit, and that she could put in a word for me because she was his girlfriend. Right then in there I wanted to beat the living crap out of that cute face.

The conversation

"Can I wait until Travis gets back, if that's ok"Kayla said while trying to act nice.

"Umm, sure I don't see why not,"Taylor said while stepping back so Kayla could come in.

"Omg, hey Brittany, I missed you"kayla said while walking over to her.

"Umm, Hi, Kayla what're you doing here"Brittany said.

"I need to talk to Travis,"Kayla said.

"Ok, Tay can I talk to you in a different room please"Brittany said while getting up and leading Taylor to the bedroom.

"Whats up" Taylor said confused

"You need to kick Kayla out right now,"Brittany said while looking at Taylor.

"She seems nice, and she is trying to talk to Travy,"Taylor said looking confused.

"Tay, she dated Trav and she used him, Travis hates her"Brittany said

"Oh ok, I'll do that right now, Thanks for telling me Brittany, I had no idea"Tayor said while hugging her and then they heard the front door open.

"Shit, Travis is home"Brittany said while she and Taylor ran out to the living and saw Travis standing there in shock.

"TAYLOR, did you let her in, sweetie?"Travis said while looking at Tay.

"Travis, don't worry about how I got in, I'm here now. we can date now and everything"Kayla said while throwing herself on to Travis.

"Kayla, I'm dating someone else, and I love her so much,"Travis said, trying to push her off.

"Oh that ugly girl, look how fat she is, I'm better. Plus she has dated like a ton of people, and she is just using you for a song probably." Kayla said while Taylor heard that and started to cry.

"That's it, Kayla we are not friends, and now you are hurting one of my friends. So get the fuck out of here now"Brittany said while hugging Taylor, Brittany knew Taylor hated when people had a problem, and she was very self conscious about her body.