The One

this is part three, this forver to write but it is wroth it

You all should be grateful, I might posted another part, and it is long

part of Illicit Affair's 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Selena POV

I was home just scrolling through Instagram and then I came across an article posted by Deuxmoi "Taylor Swift a Cheater and Her Dead Child" with doesn't make sense Taylor is not a cheater and what do they mean by Dead child, Taylor never had a child or a plan to get pregnant, but I decided to read it. And oh God I was shocked by what it said. I decided to call Taylor to make sure everything is fine with her, they were calling her a monster, whore, slut, and the last time that happened she blocked everyone out of her life. After the third ring, she picks up the phone.

"Hey Selena, how are you doing"

"Hey, Taylor am doing good, how are you"

"Am good, but don't get me wrong why are you calling"

"Yeah, about that have you seen the article about you"

"What article"

"Oh, you so you haven't seen it"

"No, what article are you talking about"

"Well Deuxmoi posted an article name "Taylor Swift a Cheater and Her Dead Child" and they said you were pregnant with Joe's child but you had an abortion because and I quote "she didn't want to have the baby of Yogurt Boy" and that you had an affair with Harry Styles"

"That's false information"

"What are you going to do"

"I don't know I will call Tree"

Tree's POV

Things are crazy, fake articles being created about Taylor that were false, and Harry's team won't stop threatening that if we don't do something they will do something. I had to call Taylor to ask her for a statement to realize how to fix this mess, but she called me first. I answer immediately.

"Tree what the fuck is going on"

"I don't know Deuxmoi keeps coming against you, and the article said it has a source, and also I need a statement so I can realize a response"

"Well none of this is real and is false information"

"Well am not sure if people will believe that"

"What if I make a tweet saying that is false information, no a video will be better"

"No Tay-"

Before I could finish she hung up on me I tried calling again but she wouldn't answer, God what is this woman about to do?

About 19 minutes later I received a notification from Twitter and it was from Taylor, it was a Tweet from Taylor saying the false information that nothing ever happened between her and Harry and that there was never a child in the picture.

I checked over the articles that have been written about Taylor's response. Some said that she was just trying to cover herself up, while others believed her, about 5 minutes later Harry also Tweeted a response saying that the allegations were false about the affair, that they were friends and nothing more to it.

Even more, articles appear. At this point I'm about to quit, this woman is giving me so much stress in one day. Now I have more work than when she first went into one of Travis's games, or when she despaired. I was about to start when I got a call from Travis.