I Know places

TW- smut

this is not part of the illicit affairs series 

also if you like this part, I can make a part two of this

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taylor's POV

Today Travis and I want to go on a holiday and hang out. It's hard for us to do because people just follow us around and it's kinda creepy. I know my fans love me but sometimes I just want to be by myself or with just Travis. Today we are going to a mountain house, and we are going to be there for a week. There is internet and stuff like that but it is hard to find. That is where I used to take Joe when he needed a break from everyone but now it's time for me and Travis to hang out there and maybe do other stuff.

I just packed everything up and now Travis is putting it all into the car. He looks so hot, I love him so much I don't know what I did to deserve him. He does not mind the spotlight he gets from dating me, and he takes care of me which is more than any of the rest of my exs did. He always puts me before anything else.

I can't believe we are going on a couple hour road trip to get there. I usually would fly but Travis said it would be fun spending some time together, so now we are in a RV there, the RV is big and I love it. Right now I'm supposed to be working but I keep getting distracted because Travis is hot.

3rd person POV

"Tay, you ok sweetie, you keep looking at me" Travis says while walking over and kissing me on the lips.

"Um sorry, I just can't believe how hot you are '' Taylor says while she feels a throbbing pain in her legs.

"Is someone horny"Travis says as he puts his hand on Taylor's thigh, moving it up and down teasing her.

"I need you so bad right now" Taylor said as she moaned.

"Come on baby, I'm taking you to our bedroom and today you are going to be all mine and I know the places where you like it" Travis said while picking her up and walking her to the bedroom and dropping it onto the bed and taking off her clothes and his.

"Travy, you look so strong baby" Taylor said as Travis slowly started to pull down her underwear and put his head in between her legs and started to lick her folds.

"You like this baby" Travis says while he starts to lick her clit and push some fingers into her.

"OH SHIT TRAV" Taylor said while grabbing his head and holding it there so he can't run from her.

"I'm going to make you cum all over my tongue baby" Travis says while he starts to lick her clit faster and pumping his finger in her faster till he feels her walls start to tighten around his finger which means she is close.

"I'M GOING TO CUM" Taylor said while moaning Travis name and arching her back off the bed and starting to pull Travis' hair tightly.

"There it is baby, great job, you took me so well baby" Travis says while starting to cuddle with her and they fall asleep then they hear a knock at the door, and Taylor gets up and puts on Travis shirt and her underwear and opens it up and sees Tree.

"Oh hi Tree" Taylor said as she started to wake up.

Hey Taylor how was last night with Travis, I heard you guys" Tree said while looking at Taylor.

"It was amazing, but what do you need, I was sleeping" Taylor said as she started to whine about being up.

"Oh yeah, I need you to let you know we will be there in 5 hours" Tree said while heading back to the sitting area, I went back to our room and got back into bed with Travis.

"Baby where did you go?" Travis said while wrapping his arm around me.

"Tree wanted to talk to me, don't worry" Taylor said while taking off her clothes and started to cuddle Travis till they both had fallen asleep.

"TAYLOR, TRAVIS, we are here get up you two" Tree says while she throws a pillow at both of them.

"Fuck off Tree" Taylor said then she had thought about what what she just said.

"Taylor what did you say to me, I can turn this entire thing around me" Tree said while rubbing Taylor''s back.

"Baby she right we need to get up so we can go and spend some time together out of this thingy" Travis said while he rolled over to her and kissed her right on the lips.

"Wait a second you two, you naked i'm leaving come out when you are decent. Tree said while she left the room.

"I dont want to get up' Taylor said while kicking her feet.

"Taylor get out of the bed please babe" Travis said while putting on his outfit, a nike sweatpants and sweatshirt.

"NO" Taylor said and then she felt Travis picking her up out of the bed and sitting her down and puts on the matching outfit on her.

"You look so cute right now baby" Travis said while he kissed her while he put his shoes and socks on while Taylor did the same.

"Hey Tree we are awake and now we are ready to spend our time together" Taylor said while wrapping her arms around him and he picks her up and holds her.

"I love you baby," Taylor said while kissing him.

"Taylor, if you get pregnant, I'm not going to help you, " Tree said.

"We are not going to, we are using protection" Taylor said while she kept kissing Travis.

"Yeah when you have a girl like her, I want to be inside her all the time" Travis said while slapping her ass as she got out of the RV and made their way inside the house while Tree went to the guest house.

"What do you think Travis?" Taylor said while sitting on his lap.

"Its amazing Taylor," Travis said.

"Oh yeah over there were me and Joe and our first time" Taylor said.

"Oh" Travis said.

"Yeah over there was where I found out that Joe loved me, where we started to date and everything" taylor said.

"Hey tay, I'm going to go to bed" Travis said while he wanted to cry because their house has been filled with Joe and her, maybe she still likes Joe.

"I love Joe, he was amazing," Taylor said.

"Taylor, I might head back to my house, you should invite Joe over, you and him have a lot of memories and I don't feel right for me to be here. Travis said

"What no Travis, I love you, don't leave please baby" taylor said while she saw Travis go outside and then sees him go on a walk and then he had to sit next to the lake.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

hoped you liked it, It short because our main target is illicit affairs.

any request

have a nice day or night or whatever