The club

Tara and the boys talked the whole 20 minute bus ride there. They were dropped at the bus station and had to make their way rest of the way there by foot. Thankfully the walk was only ten minutes but all this walking has Tara regretting her choice of foot wear, golden ankle strapped heels were not suited for this amount of walking. But the walk was made more enjoyable as she window shopped with James and Liam ended up buying her some plasters from a drug store they passed so she wouldn't develop any blisters and she was still wrapped in yhe warmth of Benji's jacket as they walked in the darkening streets if town.
"We're definitely getting an uber back" Tara remarked which was awarded a chuckle.

Once they arrived the queue seemed long, but not "an hours wait" long.
You could hear the music blasting through the walls and the chatter of the crowd made it so you'd almost have to yell even outdoors.

The 5 chatted for the time being till Amelia appeared wearing a tight white dress which hugged her curves perfectly. Her hair was down and styled so you could see the defined layers which framed her face, she wore silver hoops with matching rings and a charm bracelet. She had a dark Smokey eye and dark red lipstick which complimented her complexion.
"Amelia!" Tara screamed, "Fuck, you look hot."
Amelia leaned in hugging her, "No you look hotter, I told you, golds your thing, it suits your skin tone perfectly, and damn girl." She inhaled as if she was shocked, "who knew you had not just a perfect face but the body to boot," she admired while leaning back, keeping her hands placed on Tara's waist. She then turned her attention to Leo, checking him out with a sly look on her face.

"Hey" she greeted, with a sly smile, an arm still wrapped around Tara but turned her body to face him.
"Hey" he mirrored, wearing the lustful expression the others had seen countless of other times, on countless of other girls.
"I'm Amelia, if you couldn't already tell" she giggled.
"Leo," he replied smirking, "y'know I think I've seen you around campus"
"Oh really?" She teased, turning her head slightly to one side.
"Yeah." His gazed lowered, checking out her slim yet curvaceous body and her short frame.
"Then how come you've never introduced yourself?" She asked playfully.
"I'm regretting that decision"
"Better late than never." She remarked flirtatiously making him grin.

As the two continued to flirt, the rest of the group passed around the bottle of vodka Benji brought along knowing the wait would be a little while.
"So Liam, as your designated wingwomen, what's your type so I can be on the look out?" Tara asked after talking a small swig for the bottle.
"Physically?" Tara nodded passing him the bottle , "I don't know, just hot I guess, I don't really have a certain look I prefer." He then took a swig himself.
"Well that makes it easier I guess." Tara stated with a laugh. "You know when it's all... successful with you tonight I might try whoring around myself." Tara explained.
Liam raised a brow in surprise and looked over at her with a smirk surprised at her new outlook, people wouldn't call Tara a prude, but she's never been the one for one night stands and hookup culture.

"You've got a game plan?" Benji quizzed, "Who you planning on hitting on?"
"Im not sure," she shrugged, "we'll just have to wait and see if there are hot guys interested."
Benji laughed, "Oh, so you're a little picky, huh? What's your type then?"
"Physically?"
"Yeah physically, you're not gonna be able to tell a guys personality by just looking at them, are you?"
Tara rolled her eyes at him, challenging him with a glare which was met by a cheeky smirk.

"Well I guess if I had to narrow it down, I'd say I like pretty boys. But honestly I could be into anything if they're hot enough." Which makes the guys laugh a little.
"Hmm... well I'd say I'm a pretty boy" Benji smirked teasingly, earning him a shove to the arm and a second eye roll, but Tara couldn't take him seriously, a smirk plastered to her painted lips.
"I would be surprised if anyone has ever referred to *you* as 'pretty'" Tara chided.
"Ouch." James's hissed with a chuckle.
"And they said the worst thing a girl can do is say no." Benji cried dramatically, playing it up for show. Which made Tara laugh. She really couldn't take him seriously. Benji was flirty with everyone as a joke, and she'd be a liar if she said it wasn't a little entertaining.