Chapter Eight

RYO'S POV:

I had received an invitation from the Zale clan, it seems they were celebrating the birthday of one of their daughters. I was not interested in going to the party, but this was a great opportunity to start a peaceful alliance. They controlled the seas and ocean which would be advantageous for me to get on their good graces while at it get into business. When news broke out that the Crescent Moon pack was about to go into war with an unknown enemy, all the packs became concerned for their own safety; we didn't know what kind of creatures they were since we knew for sure they were not human nor wolves.

The Crescent Moon pack's leader wanted to slaughter them, but when the leaders of the clan walked into their lands, Alpha Jason instantly knew that the Crescent Moon pack was no match for the Zale clan. Luckily for them, the clan leaders were peaceful and got into a treaty with the pack. After that, all wolves became aware of them, one question arose from the back of my mind... If we weren't the only supernatural creatures in this world, what other species were there? Other packs wanted their power, but the Zale clan was very particular as to who they would go into business with.

"Alpha, we have arrived." Daniel informed me.

"Alright." I answer. Daniel opened the door for me, and I walked out of the car. As I did this one of the servants greeted us.

"We have been anticipating your arrival Alpha Allen, please follow me, Chief Sammuel is waiting for you in his study." She said her voice was almost enchanting. I followed the servant and made our way through the house; it was a very simple house for a leader of the clan. Huge, but simple. Once we arrived at what seemed like the study, the servant knocked on the door.

"Come in." I heard a very luring male voice.

The servant opened the door and I entered to find a long blond-haired man with very feminine features. He stood up and extended his hand towards me. "It's a pleasure to finally meet you Alpha Allen. My name is Sammuel, Chief of the Zale Clan. I'm glad you arrived safely to our territory." He spoke. I reached to shake his hand. "The pleasure is all mine, Chief Sammuel" I answered him.

"Please call me Sam. So, shall we conduct business?" He asked. I nodded in agreement. "As I am sure you know we are in a treaty agreement with the Crescent Moon pack, we would love to start a peaceful alliance with all werewolves, but of course some are weary. With that said, I have been speaking to my people, and we would love to start an alliance with your pack."

"I see..." I sat on the chair in front of his desk as he poured us both a drink. "I, on one hand, would love to start an alliance, but some of the members of my pack are not in agreement. If I am to say yes to being your ally... I would love to also go into business with you. My pack is not just one of the most powerful packs in the world, but we are one of the most successful. We have business all over; the only issue is the transportation of our goods. Getting our merchandise to move from one place to the other has been an issue these past few months. I know that in your line of business transporting merchandise is one of your expertise; how would you feel in becoming partners with me?" I asked Sam.

"Hmmm... To be honest, I have done some digging on you, and I predicted the conversation would lead to this. I have mentioned it to my partner and my clan; I can proudly tell you we accept, but there will be conditions." Sam stated.