𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 1 ; 𝙰 𝚃𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃 𝚂𝚀𝚄𝙴𝙴𝚉𝙴

╰┈➤⋆⭒˚

╰┈➤⋆⭒˚.⋆ CHAPTER 1:
FIND THE FLOWER
────────────────────

··················

The lights inside the factory lit up once you walked inside, next to you was a stranger named; 'Ivory'— well, he wasn't really a stranger anymore. he held his flashlight in his hand as he walked appears next to you.

"Woah. still can't believe my dad used to work here." Ivory says as he walks towards the desk that was displayed in front, you continued looking around as he grabbed a green vhs tape. he walked over to the VCR and placed the green vhs tape inside.

"Hey, come look at this." Ivory called out to you as he placed his hands inside his hoodie's pockets.

You walked over next to him and saw as the tv above the two of you turn on.

"Hi. My name is Leith Pierre. And I'm the head of of innovation here at playtime co. toy factory. if you're seeing this, then you're trespassing. yeah, we play this little tape on loop whenever we close the factory for the day. so, trespasser, just to make you aware...while we pride ourselves primarily on our high-quality toys and excellent childcare, we also pride ourselves on our security. for example, this facility is full of hidden motion triggers which, once set off, will turn on the factory's emergency alarms and directly contact the authorities. and...that's one of the more tame aspects of our security systems. no spoilers! so, you've got my warning. It's not too late to turn around. I just hope that you're certain whatever you're doing is worth it."

With that the tape turns off and Ivory took a glance at you with a raised eyebrow. "the motion triggers aren't working now– and we didn't get caught yet. rad." Ivory says with a grin.

"This place is thousands of years old– that's not surprising." You replied to Ivory while walking over to a door which had a pad with colors on it. "seems like we've gotta find the color code..?"

Right; you came here to see why your mom had that note in her desk yesterday— it was a bit odd for it to just be there on her desk like that. you don't know who it was from.

Ivory made his way into a room with a bunch of old and unopened toys. this place was—really demolished looks like, he looked up at the toy train that was on the small train tracks riding in a circle above him.

Green, pink, yellow, red.

"Uhm— I don't know if it'll work, but you said there was a code over there right?" Ivory questioned while glancing over his shoulder at you, you nod in reply to his question. "well..the color code might be green, pink, yellow, and red." he says.