2.3 - VMA's

"Are you nervous for tonight, love?" Tom asked as I got my hair and makeup done.

The VMA's are on tonight and I was nominated for an award so I was going to it.

I didn't know if I was going to win or not. I was just extremely happy to be nominated for an award.

I was also happy Tom was going with me to support me. I don't know if I would be able to go without him.

I'll need his support. When the two of us got done getting ready, the two of us went to the awards show.

I made sure to hold his hand the whole ride. When we pulled up, I look over at my boyfriend.

"Don't worry. I'll be right there with you." I smile and nod, climbing out of the car.

This would be our first public appearance together but everyone knows we're together.

Even though I'm used to the pictures and flashing lights, they always blinded me at first.

"Aria!" I heard a bunch of people yell. The two of us took pictures together and then he let me take some pictures by myself.

I answered a bunch of the interviewers questions. They asked a lot of different questions.

My relationship with Tom, my new album, working on a song with Rachel, and more like that.

It wasn't too bad. When I made it back to Tom, the two of us went back to find our seats.

The two of us watched everything in awe. Every time something would happen, we would make small comments to each other.

When they got to the category I was nominated for, I held onto Tom's hand tightly. 

"And the award goes to, Aria Whitlock!" A huge smile grows onto my face.

I leaned over and quickly kissed Tom. I stood up and walked over to the stage.

I was totally shocked and didn't know what to say. I made sure to hug the people who gave me the award.

I went to the microphone with a huge smile on my face. "Wow, I wasn't expecting this." I say half jokingly.

"I just want to thank my mom for her constant support." I start out.

"I want to give a huge shoutout to Tom Blyth because if I hadn't met him, I wouldn't be here."

Tom was blushing and smiling super wide. "His consent support means the world to me so I'm
truly thankful."

I didn't have too much time so I was scrambling. "I want to also thank my group of friends and the amazing support system I have." I say.

"Thank you to everyone that helped me through it, and lastly, to my manager." I smile at everyone and walked backstage.

They took some pictures of me with my award I was very happy about.

I eventually went back to Tom, who made sure to congratulate me. 

"We're going to have to celebrate later." He smirked while leaning into my ear so no one else would hear.

This day couldn't be better. I could think of one thing though knowing it'll be just for us.

Now I wanna skip the after party.

.

..

10,627,819 likes || 71,623 comments

Ariawhitlock
Thank you VMAS 🫶🏻

Username: you deserve it so much omg

Username: I see side boob again

Tomblyth: it's better in person

Username: HES SO UNSERIOUS OMG

Iriscruz: I'm so proud of you

Ariawhitlock: thank you omg

Carterhughes: you deserve this

Ariawhitlock: Omg you're being nice?

Norakeller: THATS MY BESTIE

ariawhitlock: we need to celebrate

Username: you probably somehow cheated

Username: ew how did you win

Username: you deserved it so much

Rachelzegler: omg I'm so proud of my girlfriend

Ariawhitlock: thanks girlfriend

Joshandreasrivera: congratulations kid

Ariawhitlock: thanks, kid?

Huntershafer: ugh you're so hot

Ariawhitlock: girl says you

Tomblyth: I am so unbelievably proud of you, love 🫶🏻

Ariawhitlock: I love you so much