0.7 - looking at art

I was nervous but excited today. I was going to be spending the day with Tom, eating lunch and going to The Met.

When Tom messaged me saying he was here, I felt the butterflies and jitters.

I made sure to kiss Winnie before leaving, telling her I'll be back soon.

When I walked out of the apartment, he was leaning against his motorcycle. "You look beautiful." He complimented.

"You look pretty good as well." I smile at him. I took his helmet as he climbed on the motorcycle.

I followed him on the motorcycle and wrapped my arms around him tightly.

He drove us to a restaurant in Manhattan. It was an Italian restaurant and it was a really cute place.

Even though I already knew what I wanted, I looked at the menu when we were seated.

"So, Rachel told me you two finished the song you two wrote." Tom spoke to make conversation.

I nodded my head, excited for everyone to hear it. We haven't recorded it yet but I think we are sometime this week.

My new single, Daydreamin', has been doing really well so far. It's probably my most streamed song.

It's on the billboard hundred which I'm very thankful for. I wasn't expecting it to get this much love but it makes me very happy.

"It's one of my favorites I've written so I'm very excited for everyone to hear it." I smile at him.

We ordered our food and gave the menu back to the waiter. I felt in awe the whole time I was here with Tom.

"Have you seen all of the edits of Snow people have been making of you?" I ask curiously.

His face turned red slightly knowing people were making thirst traps of him.

I don't blame the fans, I would be doing the same thing.

"Rachel sent me a few." He told me. I could tell he was thinking of something.

"They look really good but I can't believe they're making thirst traps about Snow." He admitted.

I think about it for a moment. "To be fair, they're making thirst traps about you." I corrected him.

He just rolled his eyes. Lunch with him was amazing. The food, I had Chicken Alfredo, was really good.

Tom ended up paying for it, even though I tried to tell him I could.

He just smiled at me and told me to not worry about it. It was a really sweet gesture.

Once he paid for everything, we went to The Met. I was excited to come knowing they filmed a bunch of scenes of Gossip Girl here.

I was obsessed with the show, and Blake Lively. When we get there, I make Tom take some pictures of me on the steps.

We walked inside, he paid for the tickets, and we started walking around.

The art here was extremely beautiful. I was in awe looking at all the paintings.

"It's crazy that someone did this." I tell Tom, staring at every detail.

Tom nodded his head in agreement, standing next to me.

"I can barely paint by numbers so knowing someone did this without that sort of thing is crazy to me." I say, he laughs a little.

These people have crazy talents. "One thing that will always amaze me are sculptures like the sculpture of David."

I look over at the British boy. He was admiring everything here, just like I was.