Part 15

Her foot was sprained, which naturally made walking inconvenient. Ji Qianqian had no choice. It was very painful and inhumane for her to watch the beautiful boy jump around like a rabbit. Helpless, she had no choice but to take a hard life, pick up Jiu Wei and obediently take him back to the room and put him on the bed - she didn't mean to create an ambiguous atmosphere, and she didn't want to get close to the exquisite bed with fluttering white gauze and pleasant fragrance. . The strange thing is, why is there not even a chair in this room? The left prime minister has a big mansion and a lot of money. Is it possible that he can't even afford a chair? There is another thing that is very strange. All the portraits in the Prime Minister's Mansion disappeared in an instant, but there was not a single servant in sight? This was the reason why Ji Qianqian wanted to send the boy back to his room personally, because there was no one to call him. Looking at the strangely decorated room again, the doubts in Ji Qianqian's mind grew bigger and bigger - from the moment she stepped into the Prime Minister's Mansion, everything went wrong.

"It hurts..." Jiuwei lowered her eyes and exclaimed softly.

"Is there any medicinal wine in the room that can activate blood circulation and remove blood clots?" Ji Qianqian couldn't find a chair to sit on, so Ji Qianqian had to stand.

"On the bookshelf..." Holding Ji Qianqian's hand, Jiuwei narrowed his eyes slightly and said softly, "I want to change my clothes first."

"..."

As soon as Ji Qian Qian lowered his head, he could even see the swelling on the young man's ankle through the thin fabric, but the first thing the young man thought of was to change clothes? If it's broken, it's broken, and no one is watching, so it's more important to treat the injured area first!

"The clothes are in the red box on the left, please." The implication was that Ji Qianqian was asked to help him get the clothes first, and then the medicinal wine.

Absolutely down!

How could there be such a particular person? Ji Qianqian raised her eyebrows. Since it was his own decision, she didn't want to waste any words, so she walked towards the big red wooden box where the clothes were kept.

"The light blue one."

"..."

Ji Qianqian took out the light blue plain clothes and handed it to Jiu Wei.

"Thank you." He jumped behind the screen holding his clothes.

Ji Qianqian became more and more helpless, feeling that there was a big generation gap between herself and this young master. Obviously I didn't want him to move around freely so I carried him into the house, but he jumped up and down like a normal person, so unhappy.

well......

Ji Qianqian couldn't even sit down and stood like a tree. When the young master comes out, she must say goodbye to him and go back to the house. If she goes on like this, it really makes people wonder about the intentions of the left prime minister. He has not shown up. Is he having a grudge against her and deliberately trying to trouble her.

"oops!"

what happened again?

Ji Qianqian, whose brain was tortured by the weird things in the Prime Minister's Mansion, was a little dull and looked at the screen numbly, standing motionless.

"Bang!" The screen collapsed to the ground, stirring up bursts of flying dust.

...

Stare at the collapsed screen for a few seconds, then look up.