Part 4

"Xiao Ji!" The woman's slightly magnetic voice came from far away and she shouted very loudly, for fear that others would not hear her.

Xiaoji?

chick?

Bang! There was a crack in Ji Qianqian's always elegant smile.

"Xiao Ji!" The visitor patted her shoulder generously. It was unclear whether he really didn't notice or deliberately turned a blind eye to someone's broken expression. In short, the word "Xiao Ji" made the whole garden laugh.

very good!

very good!

"Xiao Ji, your face is cramping! Why, where do you feel uncomfortable? How about I ask the imperial doctor to take a look at it? If a minor illness is not treated in time, it will become a serious illness! Xiao Ji?" A tall and handsome woman' Looking at Ji Qianqian's beautiful face changing color in surprise, she shouted nervously.

"Shut up!" She definitely meant it!

"Xiao Ji, if you are sick, you should see a doctor, eh? Do you have anything to hide? Don't be afraid, I will help you, we are good friends." He patted his chest and assured.

"Don't call me Xiaoji!" This woman... Ji Qianqian's brows were beating faintly, and there was a dark cloud floating above her head, and there might be lightning and thunder at any time.

"Oh, Xiaoqian..."

Xiaoqian? I'm still a cheat!

"Don't call me Xiaoqian!"

"So, Xiaonian?" He said in a joking tone.

Little year?

Xiao Nian?

"Huang Shenruo, do you really want to have an extra flower on your face?"

Only now did Ji Qianqian realize that no matter which word of his name was preceded by the word "小", it would sound ugly.

This woman, Huang Shenruo, the emperor's biological sister and a romantic prince in the eyes of the world, knew her taboos but kept testing her bottom line.

Even Wei never did this...

"Xiao Ji sounds better." She doesn't mind having an extra flower on her face. Women don't rely on their appearance to determine their value. Beauty or ugliness doesn't matter at all, but the one in the family knows how to bring out the beauty.

Man... he cries even if it hurts him, and cries even if it doesn't hurt him. Alas.

"Ji Qianqian." He corrected her again.

"It's so boring in this palace, come on, little Ji, I'll take you to a good place, I'm sure you'll have endless aftertaste." Huang Shenruo turned a deaf ear to Ji Qianqian's protest and took her arm and left.

"...Where is your so-called good place?" Forget it, just call her whatever you want, she gave up arguing with her. Now she is worried that the good place she talks about will not be a 'good place', at least for her.

"Hoho, have you heard of Xuefeng Tower?"

"No." It sounded like it was not a proper place.

"So you are ignorant and ignorant. That is a good place that everyone is rushing to go to. It would be a pity not to have experienced it."

Ji Qianqian narrowed his eyes. "you've been to?"

"Qi Qi has a sweetheart in Xuefeng Tower." Huang Shenruo avoided answering the questions raised by Ji Qianqian, showing his guilty conscience. She touched her chin and her thoughts changed. That Mr. Hua Yin is one of the red cards of Xuefeng Tower. "Xiaoji, you haven't been there, right?"

Lan Zhiqi, the Minister of Rites, and Huang Shenruo were famous romantic ladies in the imperial capital, and their records of prostitutes were as famous as their titles.

    "I am clean and self-sufficient, unlike someone who lacks a sense of morality." She has never eaten pork and has seen pigs walking around. Even if she has never been there, she knows where it is.

Isn't there too much written in the book? It's just a brothel. What's so strange about it?

"Food is also sex. Women are not lustful. You just lack interest!" She is romantic but not obscene.

"Oh, what do you think your Wangyin will do if he finds out that you are having an affair again?" It's best to strictly control her so that this lustful woman who can go into heat at any time can never come out to harm a good husband again.

"If you dare to complain to Wangyin, I will ask the emperor's sister to marry all the remaining princes to you, which will annoy you to death!" With a smile, Huang Shenruo put his arm on Ji Qianqian's shoulder and looked at her changed face. That's so proud. "Just watch, we still don't know who will win!" She is not a light-hearted person, it's just a joke. If anyone hurts her little dear, she won't let that person go.

"...I'm afraid of you." This woman can do anything if she is ruthless, so there is no need to confront her.

"That's right, let's go."

"Where to go?"

"Xue Feng Tower, didn't I just say I would take you to a good place? I forgot about it so quickly."

"Not going."

What fun was there in that drunken ghost place? Even in modern times, she rarely set foot in nightclubs - she was so tired of being chased that she had no time to enjoy herself.

Even if he went there occasionally, he would be chased by Wei. With his devilish temper, he would shoot her with a gun without saying a word. Every time, it would end in chaos, causing any nightclub to close its doors tightly when he saw her. Deny her entry.

Some even hang a sign at the door, which clearly states that dogs and people named Ji are not welcome.

She was denied even a chance to protest, something that made her friends burst into laughter the moment they saw her.

"Let's go, let's take you to see beauties." Ji Qianqian was dragged away by Huang Shenruo, and he couldn't get away. This woman's strength was ridiculous.

"Huang Shenruo, let go!"

"Have you seen the four beauties in the imperial capital?" Hehe, she dared to guarantee that Ji would not even be able to figure out who the four beauties were.

"Four beauties?" Shaking his head, Ji Qianqian's struggle obviously weakened, "What four beauties?"

"Haha, they are the four most beautiful men in the imperial capital!"

"..." So that's it, she just said it. This woman never strays from her lustful thoughts.

"Are you interested?"

"Uh-huh!" Not bad. Ji Qianqian flicked her sleeves gracefully and glanced at Huang Shenruo disapprovingly, "Which four?" he asked meaningfully.

"The fifth son of the Right Prime Minister's family, the younger brother of the Left Prime Minister, my darling Thirteenth Emperor's nephew, and one more... guess what?"

"Stop being so pretentious." Ji Qianqian said with a smile.

"That's Mr. Qinyu, the number one in Xuefeng Tower."

"...."

"I will take you now to see how this famous Qin Yu Gongzi has outstanding talent and appearance, and is unparalleled in the world." This chapter has been read (please click on the next chapter to continue reading!)