As she looks outside the window, her partner and girlfriend, Vaggie walks up behind her.

Vaggie: Charlie?

The key that she was holding transforms into a cat by the name of KeeKee, who scurries away and Charlie turns around in shock

Charlie: Aah! Oh, shit. Did you hear all that?

Vaggie: Yeah, I was right there.

Charlie: Sorry. I get pretty worked up after an extermination happens. The story helps...

Vaggie:*chuckles and sits next to Charlie* Don't worry. I enjoy your theatrics. Are you okay?

Charlie: I'm fine. Just... thinking, ya' know? Family stuff.

Vaggie: Have you heard from your mom yet?

Charles shakes her head as a way of saying no.

Vaggie: Oof... how long has it been now?

Charlie: Not that long, only... seven... years, off doing something important, I'm sure. But this kingdom was something she really cared about. Something I care about.

Vaggie: well, at least you're not alone.

Charlie: I just hope that what l'm trying to do here will work.

Vaggie: It will. I have faith in you.

KeeKee jumps into Charlie's arms as Vaggie stands up.

Vaggie: Alright, come on now. Alastor says he's got something interesting to show us.

As Vaggie walks out of the room, a loud bell rings through the city of Hell. Charlie looks back to see the bell tower at the Heaven Embassy. She looks with sadness as the count down for another year begins.

====================================

A commercial begins airing. It starting by showing a sinner stabbing another sinner with a knife before Alastor gains their attention.

Alastor: Well, hello there you wayward sinner. Do you like blood violence and depravity of a sexual nature? Of course you do. That's why you're in hell.

The commercial continues rolling as it shows Charlie on camera to which she waves at it.

Alastor: But what would you say if I told you there was a place to stay that had none of that? Welcome to the Hazbin Hotel, a misguided path to redemption. Founded five days ago by Lucifer's delusional daughter, Charlotte Morningstar! Come place your fate in her inexperienced hands as she tries to work through her daddy issues by fixing you.