Radio & Music Killed the Video Star

Demon: Hi~.

Charlie falls back from shock of the reveal and it's heard back in the common room

Charlie falls back from shock of the reveal and it's heard back in the common room. The others come to the front door, with Vaggie rushing to her side.

Vaggie: Charlie! Who was-

She pauses when she sees who's at the front door. In a quick motion, Vaggie grabs her spear and aims it at the demon.

Vaggie: Charlie get behind me, now! Stay where you are unless you want me to spill your blood on the wall!

Demon: My, My, is that anyway to treat a guest?

Vaggie: You're not welcome here.

Demon: Hmmm.*leans forward* And what are you gonna do about it?

Vaggie goes for a quick stab at the demon, but he grabs it before it could reach his face.

Demon: An angelic spear? Wow! Where did a little thing like you get this?

She just growls at him and spins around to throw him in the air. Instead of crashing landing into something, he lands, preached onto the railing of the top floor.

Demon: You are a feisty one. I like that in a women.

Vaggie turns her spear around to throw it at him, but before she could, he appears in front of her.

Demon: But you're not really my type.

As the demon was about to strike at Vaggie, his attack was blocked by a microphone. The microphone belonging to Alastor.

Alastor: I believe that quite enough.

The demon turned to look at Alastor with a smile plastered on his face.

Demon: Well if it isn't the Radio Demon Alastor. Haven't since your smiling mug in a while.

Alastor: Yes it has been sometime hasn't it.

The two demons just smile at each other and this makes everyone nervous. They didn't know what was going to happen. They were all on the edge until....

....

....

....

....

....

....

....

....

....

....

....

....

....

....

Demon: Alastor! I missed you man! I haven't seen you in so long! I thought you dead! How was I going to explain it to Ms. Rosie! But now that your back you explain yourself!