[ 19 - and i'm his favorite daughter ]

Почніть із самого початку

She bumped into her room, closing the doors behind her with a huge impact. She jumped on the bed, rolling herself to face the wall. It's as if her heart was torn between two worlds, like a bird longing for both the sky and the nest. Priscilla's thoughts might danced between guilt and fear, creating a sense of anticipation that hung in the air like a delicate thread.

If she'll leave District 7 - she'll betray Treech. If she'll stay here - she'll betray her family. The Trinket family was very dear to her, at the end of the day, she was growing up with them. But were they dearer than Treech? Burying in her thoughts Priscilla fell asleep, knowing that she would have to face Treech tomorrow.

•*⁀➷

PRISCILLA WAITED IN the living room, her stomach all in knots. Her heart was beating like a frantic drum, and her mind was a whirlwind of thoughts. Waiting for Treech was like time slowed down, and every passing moment felt like an eternity.

And that's when she heard a few knocks on the doors. Priscilla never ran so fast to open them for someone.

"Hi." Treech greeted, with his famous -for Priscilla- smile. "Hey." She gasped, eyes shining in admiration yet guilt. "You ready?" He asked, scanning her face carefully. Priscilla nodded leaving the cabin.

"Where are we going?" She asked. "You'll see," Treech answered, smiling like a proud and excited kid. He was so happy, and she was about to destroy it.

Finally, they approached a cliff, which was surrounded by lots of trees both on and below it. "Oh Treech, it's beautiful." Priscilla gasped.

"I wanted to do a surprise." Treech declared, glancing at the girl. "It's lovely," Priscilla stated, eyeing him once before looking away and playing with her fingers. She couldn't handle the pressure she had on her shoulders now.

"You're playing with your fingers." Treech noticed. "What?" Priscilla snapped her head towards him. "You always do that when you're nervous."

"Is everything alright? You don't like it? We can go somewhere else-" "The place is beautiful, Logger, it is. It's just... something I have to tell you." Priscilla cut him off, still not daring to make eye contact.

"What is it?" He asked. "I'm..." Priscilla hesitated, taking a breath. "I'm going back to the Capitol. My... um, my dad, he... he's here and he's going to take us home." She declared, finally glancing at the guy.

"Oh." He mumbled. "When are you leaving?" Treech asked quietly, ignoring the urge to cry. "Tomorrow morning," Priscilla answered in the same tone, a single tear running down her cheek.

Guilt and sadness, sadness and guilt washed over her heart, her body, and her bones. "Treech, I'd like to stay, you know that. But I miss my family." Priscilla sighed, placing a hand on Treech's cheek.

"I know, Waspy." Treech sniffled. "I just... can't believe that when I got you back I have to say goodbye again." He confessed, starting to cry again.

"Please don't cry," Priscilla whispered, wiping the tears from his face. "You're crying too," Treech mumbled. "Screw that." Priscilla sobbed before she closed Treech in a tight hug. He immediately wrapped his arms around her, letting his tears wet her shoulder.

And there it was - the two of them, crying in each other's arms.

When Priscilla and Treech separated for the last time, she decided to visit Lyndon. The woman who she barely knew, yet trusted with her own heart.

Priscilla knocked softly on the door, and when she heard a come-in, she did so. "Hi." She said quietly. "Hi." Lyndon smiled. "Sit down." She gestured at the table. "I came here for a quick second." Priscilla declared, looking down at her shoes.

"What's wrong, Honey?" Lyndon sighed, walking closer to the girl. "I'm going back to the Capitol," Priscilla exclaimed. Lyndon just looked at her with a worried gaze, "Have you told him?" She asked.

"I did," Priscilla whispered, looking everywhere but not at the woman. "I truly don't want to leave him." She confessed. "Oh, I know." Lyndon scowled, gesturing for the girl to come into a hug. Priscilla did so, holding onto the woman for her dear life.

"Is he that important to you?" Lyndon asked. Priscilla nodded. "Do you care about him?" "Of course I do." Priscilla sniffled.

"Do you love him, Priscilla?"

That was a good question. Even though they hadn't known each other for a very long time, Treech was still part of her life. The realization of love was a transformative experience, where Priscilla's spirit soared upon the wings of affection. A moment of vulnerability and exhilaration.

"I do."

₊˚•. ↳  a/n
Priscilla and Treech, Waspy and Logger, how they break my heart...

Anyway, who else loves Lyndon?

BTW LOOK WHAT I FOUND, THEY'RE SO CUTE

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.