[ 10 - sweet girl lamina ]

PRISCILLA TOOK HER seat in the hall early morning, still with the band on her wrist and this time, a golden eyeliner

PRISCILLA TOOK HER seat in the hall early morning, still with the band on her wrist and this time, a golden eyeliner. "Wakey wakey, my Capitol friends. I'm Lucky Flickerman and welcome to day number two of the 10th annual Hunger Games." Spoke Lucretius.

"What happened?" asked Pup as he saw a small bruise on Priscilla's cheek. "I tripped when they sent me home yesterday." Pria mumbled, taking her seat.

And that's when Bobbin's dead body showed up on the screen. "What happened?" Persephone gasped. "Maybe they fought at night?" Priscilla suggested, ignoring a twist in her stomach. "Hey! Show us what happened!" Pup shouted, but earned silence.

"Now, while most of you were getting your beauty sleep last night, something scintillating occurred. Bobbin from District 8, slaughtered." Lucky declared. "They aren't showing us what happened to that little boy," Lysistrata confessed to Coriolanus, who had just showed up with his cousin, Tigris.

"He was killed right there. There are cameras everywhere. It doesn't make sense." She stated. "They said they were old cameras, Lyssie." Festus cut in. "Probably just another one of Coral's." Coriolanus shrugged, earning a murderous look from Priscilla.

The screen showed up Lucy Gray and Jessup. The guy started grunting, making his district partner distance her head. Lucy Gray was about to check if he had a fever, but Jessup flinched away only to start running after her.

"Why is he attacking her?" Priscilla frowned, leaning closer to see the boy clearly. "I thought they aren'y fighting against each other."

"I don't know. Maybe he changed his mind?" Pliny cackled. "It doesn't make sense." Priscilla sighed. "You think he wanted to gain her trust and just kill her when he got the biggest opportunity?" Pup snorted.

"Lyssie, what is he doing?" Coriolanus asked as he immediately stood up. "Something's wrong. He wouldn't turn on her like this." Lysistrata stated. "Jessup going after Lucy Gray. Go to the stands, go to the stands." Lucky commented.

"I swear, if this man speaks up one more time..." Pup hummed.

"What did you..." Jessup choked out. "What did you do to me?" He asked. "I didn't do anything." Lucy Gray declared, crawling backward on a beam.

And then they noticed foam flying from Jessup's mouth. "I think it's rabies." Coriolanus declared. "That bite. From that train." Lysistrata snapped. "Send him water." "Wait, what?"

"You remember the posters in the war? Rabies. It makes you afraid of water. Send him a drone." Coriolanus gulped. "That'll scare him," Lysistrata mumbled, a feeling of realization washing over her. "Yes. Away from her. Jessup is done. Lyssie, you're the only one that can get it right to him." Coryo stated.

Lysistrata picked the water bottle, and sent the drone. "Thank you," Coriolanus exclaimed. "Nothing to be proud of."

The drone flew into the arena, smashing into Jessup's chest. He let out a few yells, before falling off the beam, his bones crashing.

Without any hesitation, Priscilla stormed off to Lysistrata, embracing her in a hug. "He'd be dead anyways, so..." Lysistrata hummed, single tears running down her cheek. "I'm rooting for Treech, Pria." She sent the blonde a weak smile and went to the section for the casual students.

Lucy Gray crouched next to him, whispering something. And then, she heard noises. Coral's pack has arrived. She stood up, facing Coral. Lucy Gray went backward, but she was surrounded by Mizzen and Tanner. "Lucy Gray," The boy from 10 sang.

Lucy Gray wanted to run away, but Treech slid in front of her. "Stay right there." He ordered, extending his axe. "Oh, look at this. The Pack was doing what they do best. Packing it in. Lucy Gray is swarmed, cornered." Lucky commented.

Tanner threw his weapon at Lucy Gray, making her fall to the ground. She threw a rock at Treech, making him and the Pack smirk. "Hey, Coral, do you mind if I take this one?" Treech asked, stepping closer to Lucy Gray. "Not a chance." Coral scoffed and swung her trident at Lucy Gray, when her attention was caught by something else.

Drones with water. Coral dodged one, but then another one was flying towards the tributes. One hit Tanner, making him fall. One flew towards Treech, but he pushed it by his axe. Unfortunately, it hit Coral. The drones smashed on Treech, and then at Mizzen.

"Hey! You can't attack the tributes!" Persephone shouted. "I'm just sending water!" Coriolanus shrugged. "Eight? Damn, Lucy Gray must be really thirsty." Priscilla cut in.

"You idiots. How did you possibly let her get away?" Coral gritted. "I couldn't see a thing." Treech defended himself. Coral grabbed him by the collar, "Get this water into a pile, lumberjack. And then when you're done, you two can watch that beam while we get your little friend from back home up there at least."

Your little friend, Priscilla thought. Lamina. There were chances for her to beat Coral and Mizzen, but 1 vs. 2 wasn't a fair battle.

Priscilla watched as Treech ran around the arena, grabbing the bottles of water together with Tanner. Mizzen and Coral climbed on the beam, reaching Lamina.

Coral swung her trident, but Lamina dodged. She crawled backward until she was stopped by Mizzen. He hit her with his net but got his arm slit by Lamina. The ginger stood up but got stabbed in the back by Coral.

Lamina let out a yell, swinging her axe at Coral, but missed. Lamina fell on her back, trying to keep herself fighting. She sent a look of hate to Treech, who watched her with a glance full of regret.

Mizzen threw his net towards Lamina, but she caught it and pulled it to herself. Mizzen lost the net, and Lamina threw it on the ground. Unfortunately, she was stabbed in the stomach by Coral's trident. The girl from 7 let out a groan before Coral threw her off the beam. Lamina's body hit the ground, a few of her bones crashing.

Priscilla's heart sank. Lamina was so kind, and innocent, yet so brave and so strong. She didn't deserve to be dragged into the Games. Her smiles being directed to Priscilla made the blonde think she didn't deserve them.

But Priscilla's heart broke completely when Treech walked over to Lamina's body. He crouched down, fixing her hair and closing her eyes.

"Good luck, Pria." Pup mumbled and paced her back, before walking away.

₊˚•. ↳  a/n
guys this chapter is so short I'm sorry😭
writing about Jessup's and Lamina's deaths was like so so sad☹️