[ 18 - you go girl! ]

CLEMENSIA WAS SELLING another pair of jeans to their customer when suddenly Priscilla felt someone's hands on her shoulders

CLEMENSIA WAS SELLING another pair of jeans to their customer when suddenly Priscilla felt someone's hands on her shoulders. She gasped in shock before she turned around to see laughing Treech.

"Treech, I swear..." Priscilla hissed, softly pushing Treech's arm. "Can't you see I'm working?" She asked. "You mean sitting and watching Clemensia selling the clothes?" Treech snorted. Priscilla just made a face, showing him quickly her middle finger.

"Easy, I just wanted to ask if you'd like to come by the lake with us today. Clemensia too, of course." Treech declared. "I'll come for sure, but I don't know about Clemmie. Just, can you pick me up?" Priscilla asked. "Sure. I'm gonna be at five pm. You end up working at four, right?"

"Right." Priscilla nodded. "Okay. You can continue your hard work. You go girl!" Treech raised his thumbs, before walking away.

"What did he want?" Clemensia asked, furrowing her eyebrows. "He wants us to go hang out with his friend group," Priscilla announced, a small smile finding its way on her lips.

"How cute," Clemensia mumbled. "Yeah, I don't feel like swimming today." She declared. "I'll go alone." Priscilla shrugged, making her best friend make a betrayed face.

The work was done, and the girls left the hob. "I'll go to Lyndon today. Prepare to see your boyfriend." Clemensia sighed, pacing Priscilla's back. "He's not my boyfriend." The blonde let out a nervous giggle. "Yeah, sure... see you later." Clemensia snorted, heading in a different direction.

When Priscilla came back to their cabin she quickly ate a sandwich and checked herself in the mirror. Was her hair looking good? Should she put on makeup? No, it's gonna get taken off by the water. Why was she so anxious?

And then someone knocked on the doors. Priscilla quickly grabbed a bottle of water and rushed to the entrance, opening it and greeting Treech's face.

"Ready?" He asked. "Ready." She nodded, closing the doors behind her. "Clemensia said she didn't feel like swimming, so she went to Lyndon's." Priscilla declared as they started to walk side by side.

"Corker won't come either." Treech shrugged. "Ackley and Ilana are already waiting for us." He declared.

Priscilla smiled at the mention of them. She talked with Ilana yesterday a few times. The girl from 7 stated that she's happy to finally not be the only female in the friend group. It's like she already claimed Priscilla and Clemensia as her friends.

Priscilla and Treech finally made it to the lake. "Priscilla you made it!" Ackley smiled. "Hi," The Trinket girl giggled, quickly embracing the two of her new friends.

"Let's do not waste time - who's last is a rotten egg!" Ilana yelled, forcing the group to remove their clothes from the underwear and run towards the lake. They jumped into the water one by one, giggling and laughing.