Dil Beparwah...Oblivious heart...Part 4

Thank you so much Sevenstreaks for the beautiful cover page.

On the third day at Tanuja's home....

Tanuja and Rishi were getting ready to go back home.

Tanuja went near Prerna.

Tanuja:Maa...today I will leave.I will miss you.

Prerna hugged her.Tanuja controlled her tears.

Prerna:Are you really happy with Rishi or were you both pretending to be a happy couple?

Tanuja was shocked by her question.

Tanuja:Maa!

Prerna:I had been observing both of you.I felt that there is a difference between both of you.

Tell me the truth Tanuja.Is everything alright between both of you?

Tanuja:Maa...nothing like that.

Prerna:Don't lie to me.I am your mother.I know whether you are happy or sad.

Tanuja became upset and she told her everything.Prerna was shocked.She got angry.

Prerna:How dare he insult you because of your disease?We did not get you married to him to get insulted by him.I will not leave him.

I will not leave him

Tanuja became upset.

Tanuja:Maa..please don't ask Rishi about it.I don't want any fight.

Prerna:Ok.But if you are not happy with Rishi,you don't go with him.You stay here itself.

Tanuja:Maa...I married him.Marriage is not a bond to be broken easily.

Prerna:But no need of staying in a toxic marriage.

Tanuja:We just got married Maa.It's too early to judge him and our marriage.I feel that our problems can be solved.

Prerna became emotional.

Prerna:I hope so.If nothing improves please come back.I don't want you to suffer from any pain.

Prerna and Tanuja hugged each other emotionally.