Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi (A Match Made By God) Part 6

Preeta got dressed up for the dance competition. The choreographer Dev asked her:Where is Harsh?

Suddenly they heard a voice.

"I am here".

They turned back.

Preeta looked at Rishab in shock.

It was Rishab with thick beard and moustache.

The choreographer Dev:You grew beard and moustache so fast?

Rishab smiled.

The choreographer Dev walked away.

Preeta looked at Rishab.

Preeta:Rishabji!

Rishab smirked:I am your dance partner Harsh.

Preeta was shocked.

Preeta:Means?

Rishab:Your Rishabji only danced with you all these days in disguise of Harsh.

Preeta was shocked.

Suddenly Preeta smiled.

Preeta:What did you think Rishabji that I did'nt recognize you when you came as Harsh?

Rishab gave a confused look.

Rishab:What do you mean?

Preeta:I knew that Harsh was you.

Rishab was stunned.

Rishab:How?When?

Preeta:In the beginning I did not recognize you.I thought Harsh was only your look alike.Still I was confused about how 2 people can look so much like each other.But I decided to ignore it.I started getting liking Harsh.I was feeling guilty as I was married to you.After the dance academy's anniversary function I decided to keep a distance with Harsh.After reaching home,I saw your false beard hanging down.That time I understood that you were Harsh.

Rishab remembered his fake beard hanging down and going to the room to fix it back.He thought that Preeta had not seen it.Rishab was surprised that Preeta had seen it.

Preeta:I was confused why you were fooling me as Harsh.But then I realised that you did that to win my heart as I told you that my dream life partner is a stylish man.You were struggling hard to win my heart by someone else.But the truth is that you had already won my heart when I realised that you sacrificed your identity and personality just for me.

Rishab looked at her in disbelief.Her eyes were full of tears.

Preeta:I felt guilty that I became the reason for your personality change.But Rishabji...I am telling you...never sacrifice self respect...personality and identity for anyone else.It's not good.

Rishab looked at her painfully with silence.

Rishab:If you knew that Harsh was Rishab,why did'nt you confront me?

Preeta:Because I wanted to see how long you will continue the drama.So like you fooled me,I fooled you back.

Rishab felt embarrassed.

Preeta:After that Harsh confessed his love to me.But I scolded him saying that I am married.I talked like that expecting you to reveal that you are not wooing a married woman,but your own wife.But you continued your drama and went to extend of signing the divorce papers.Why Rishabji?

Rishab became emotional.

Rishab:I thought that I was an obstacle in your life and you deserved to be with the man of your dreams.