Maine pyar kiya... I fell in love... Part 3

After a month....

Rudraksh got a call from Mishka.Rudra:Oh..this Mishka...He attended the call:Hi..Mishka:Hi Rudraksh..Actually I called you to invite you for...Rudra:I am busy Mishka.I cannot come with you to go out.Sorry.

Mishka:Not for that Rudraksh.I was inviting you for my birthday party on Sunday.It will be a youngster's party in Rose club.Won't you come for my birthday party and wish me?Or you will be busy that day also?

Rudra:Ok..I will come.Mishka:Wow Rudraksh...I will wait for you.
Rudra:Ok.He cut the call.Rudra:I can't avoid a birthday invitation.But how will I spend time there?It will be so boring.Suddenly his face blossomed.Rudra:Idea!I will take Preesha with me.He went to Preesha's room.She was studying.Rudra:Hey studious girl!Can you spare 2 minutes for your friend?
She smiled at him.Rudra:On this Sunday get ready to come with me for Mishka's birthday party.Preesha:But how can I come for Mishka's birthday party?She is your friend.Rudra:Why not?You should accompany me to save me from Mishka.
Preesha burst into laughter.He also laughed.

Rudraksh-Preesha got dressed up to go for Mishka's birthday party.

Rudraksh was mesmerized by her beauty.
Rudra:You look very beautiful Preesha.
She blushed.

They reached Rose Club for Mishka's birthday party..
Rudraksh-Preesha:Happy birthday Mishka.
Mishka's face became dull seeing Preesha.
Mishka:Rudraksh...why is she here?I invited only you for my birthday party.Preesha..are you not ashamed to attend the party to which you are not invited?
Preesha became upset.
Rudra:Mishka...I asked Preesha to accompany me.This is how you treat your guests?If you don't want Preesha here I am also leaving the party.
Mishka was shocked:No please Rudraksh.Without you this party is incomplete.Preesha can also attend the party.
Rudraksh was hesitant to continue to be in the party.
Preesha:Rudraksh...Mishka invited you for the party with so much of courtesy.You should not behave like this to the birthday girl.
Rudra:Ok.I am not leaving the party only because Preesha said so.
Mishka hid her irritation.
All were dancing at the party.Rudraksh went to get soft drinks.Preesha was shocked to see Yuvraj there.
Yuvraj was also shocked to see her there.
Preesha:You?
Yuvraj:Yes.Mishka is my friend.And how come you are here?

Mishka came near him and said sarcastically:She is an uninvited guest accompanied by Rudraksh.She is Rudraksh's best friend now.
They both laughed leaving Preesha hurt.Preesha turned back to go away.Suddenly Yuvraj held her hand.
Yuvraj:Anyways you have reached here.Come..dance with me.
Preesha:Leave my hand.I don't want to dance with you.
Yuvraj got irritated:Why?You dance only with Rudraksh?
He pulled her closer forcefully and tried to dance with her.
Preesha:Leave me..leave me...
Yuvraj started touching her with a wrong intention.
Preesha:Don't touch me.
Rudraksh who came there was shocked to see it.He could not bear it.He pulled Preesha away from Yuvraj.
Yuvraj was shocked while Preesha was relieved.Rudraksh slapped him.
Yuvraj roared:Rudraksh!
Mishka:Rudraksh..for this middle class girl you slapped my best friend Yuvraj?
Rudra:Did'nt you see what he did?
Mishka:He just danced with her.Is it a crime?
Rudraksh stared at Yuvraj.
Rudra:How dare you touch her?She told you not to touch her.Right?
Yuvraj:What's your problem if I touch her?Is she allowed to be touched only by you?Is she your public property?
Rudraksh-Preesha were hurt.Preesha's eyes became wet.

Rudraksh:We are best friends Yuvraj.You won't understand the purity of our friendship.
Yuvraj:Just because she is your friend you feel bad about it?I can't believe it.This is more than friendship Rudraksh.
Rudraksh-Preesha did not know what to say.
Mishka:Are you really hiding the real relationship with Preesha behind the fake friendship?
Rudra:Stop it Mishka.
Mishka:When we say the truth why is your blood boiling Rudraksh?
Rudraksh looked at Preesha:Preesha...don't mind them.We will not stay where you are insulted like this.We will leave.
He held her hand and left the party.Yuvraj-Misha were very angry.
Yuvraj:One day I will catch you Preesha.
Mishka:I can't let you be with Preesha.You are only mine Rudraksh.I want you.
Rudraksh-Preesha were in the car.
Rudra:You just ignore what happened there.Don't take it seriously.
Preesha:This is not happening for the first time Rudraksh.

Rudra:Then?
Preesha explained to him what Yuvraj did in college.
He was shocked and he stopped the car.
Rudra:How dare he misbehave with you?Such a cheap guy.Will should not leave him Preesha.
Preesha:No need Rudraksh.I don't want to make it a big issue.He might get expelled from his college and his future will get spoiled because of me.It should not happen.It will hurt his parents.
Rudra:You are so selfless Preesha.Why can't he understand you?
Preesha:You are there to understand me Rudraksh.I need only that.
Rudraksh-Preesha shared an emotional eye lock.
Rudraksh-Preesha were in their rooms thinking of Yuvraj and Mishka telling them that it's more than friendship between them.They remembered the moments they spent with each other since childhood.
Rudraksh:Since childhood I have adored Preesha.I guess now my eyes are opened by those creatures.May be what I felt for Preesha was love since childhood.
Preesha:Since childhood my feelings for Rudraksh was love?
Rudraksh closed his eyes and saw Preesha's sweet face.
Rudraksh smiled opening his eyes:I love Preesha.

Preesha remembered how Rudraksh protected her from Yuvraj.
She blushed:If this is not friendship then what is it?

This is love.I love Rudraksh.
She blushed.