Aashiqui Aa Gayi...Love happened...Part 3

Rishab:I brought a marriage alliance for Swastika.I know the boy.He is nice.

All were surprised.Preeta and Swastika were shocked.Vijaya was very happy:Really?

Rishab:Yes.I will show you the photograph.Rishab showed the photograph to Swastika.Rishab:Did you like him?Are you willing to marry him?

Rishab:Did you like him?Are you willing to marry him?

Swastika:Yes Rishab,I am ready to get married.All were very happy except Preeta.

Swastika thought:To prove that there is no affair between us,I should get married.Maybe after my marriage,Sherlyn will understand that and return to Rishab.

Maybe after my marriage,Sherlyn will understand that and return to Rishab

Preeta went to the room in irritation.Karan followed her.

Karan:What happened suddenly to you Preeta?You are always having mood swings.

Preeta:Why is Rishabji getting Swastika married to someone else?He himself could have married Swastika.Right?After all they are good friends.

 Karan was stunned.

Karan:They are good friends...only good friends.That's why.

Preeta:No Karan

Preeta:No Karan.Rishabji loves Swastika.From his behaviour I felt so.Karan was shocked.

Karan:So you are also suspecting Rishab and Swastika like Sherlyn?