Dil Beparwah...Oblivious heart...Part 1

I dedicate this SS to my dear friend Shesha who asked me to write a SS merging the plots of Bawaal ad Satyaprem ki katha.TanShi track is inspired by the movie Bawaal and RishMi track is inspired from the movie Satyaprem ki katha with some changes.I have not seen both these movies.But I saw the story explanation on youtube.

Shesha suggested AdiYa,AnuPre,VaNi,DriKshit,HarIca,TanShi for Bawaal.But I did not choose any pair from the first 4 pairs because I have already written many stories on them and there is already a FF on Bawaal where Harshad is the ML.I thought of choosing HarIca,but since their jodi pictures are less,I chose to write Bawaal on TanShi.Though I have written stories on TanShi before,none of them had TanShi as the lead pair.So I chose TanShi to play the lead couple in Bawaal.

Thanks to Shesha for suggesting the title Dil Beparwah.Actually from the list of the title suggestions which you gave me,I felt that Yeh Ishq Nahi Aasan and Phir Bhi Tumko Chahunga were the titles which suit this SS more.But since I had already written stories with these 2 titles before,I chose 'Dil baparwah' as the title.

A school classroom...

A male teacher asked a question to his student.The student did not answer the question.

The teacher got angry:Why can't you study properly?When I was your age,I was a brilliant student who topped the class.I got selected for IAS.But since my passion is teaching,I did'nt go for IAS and became a school teacher.

The male teacher is none other than Rishi Singh Bedi.

Rishi said in his mind:When I was in school,I just managed to get pass mark.I did not get any IAS selection.I love self boasting.If I don't do self promotion,who will promote me?Teaching is so boring.Because of dad only I took up this job.I don't want to teach the new lesson.It's so boring.How will I escape from it?Yes...I got a nice idea.

Rishi:Children....I will not teach the new lesson.Because it's so simple that you can study by yourself.So...

Rishi chose the top student of the class named Navneet.

Rishi:Navneet...you should do the presentation of the next lesson.Prepare well and come tomorrow.I am giving you training to be a good student in future.

I am giving you training to be a good student in future

Navneet:Ok Sir.

Rishi smiled.

Rishi thought:I escaped from teaching that boring lesson.

Rishi's parents Raj and Rano found a girl for Rishi.They took him there to meet her.

She was none other than Tanuja.Rishi got mesmerized by Tanuja's beauty.

They sent Rishi and Tanuja to a room to talk.

Tanuja:You are a school teacher.Right?

Rishi:Yes.

Tanuja:Why did you choose this job?