Backstory & Judgement

Start from the beginning

Ben: "So, those Froggit's were talking about you, right Chara?"

Chara: "Yes, that would be correct."

Ben opens the fridge, only finding unopened containers of snails. Ben gags slightly, before closing the door.

Frisk then finds the key, which was sitting on the kitchen counter, and picks it up.

Frisk: "I got it!"

Ben: "So only one more key left." He looks over to Chara. "Is there anything else we should know?"

Chara: "I'm sure you'll be told eventually."

Ben nods his head, and the three make their way back to the stairs, but are stopped halfway by a battle with two Whimsums.

Whimsum 1: "ASRIEL, the king's son, heard the human's call."

Whimsum 2: "He brought the human back to the castle."

The battle ends, and three make it back to the stairs, placing the key in one of the locks and unlocking it.

Frisk: "So a monster family, a royal one, brought you in?"

Chara: "Pretty much, yeah." She grips the locket around her neck. "Better than any of the foster families I had before."

The three walk past the stairway and go into the hallway, where they stop and go into the first room. Again, another identical room. But there are two presents on the floor.

Frisk: "Ooh~ Presents!"

Frisk runs over to the first one and opens it, finding a heart-shaped locket inside.

Frisk: "Wait a minute, that looks just like-."

Chara: "Just like my locket. It must be Azzy's."

There's a silence between the three for a few moments, but it's broken by Chara.

Chara: "You can put it on if you want." She looks down at her locket, playing with it. "Azzy doesn't have any use for it anymore."

Frisk and Chara look at each other as Ben goes over to the other present, only finding a rusted dagger.

Ben: 'Yeah, this has no use to me.' He puts it back in the box, turning around to see Frisk putting on the locker. "Hey, since you're taking the locker, could I borrow the apron?"

Frisk: "Oh, sure."

Frisk gives Ben the apron, and he puts it on after removing the bandana.

Ben's DF: 17
Frisk's DF: 15

Ben: "Not quite my style, but the stats are too good to pass up." He looks up at Chara. "So, are you really okay for Frisk to wear Asriel's locket?"

Chara: "Of course it's fine. It'll just collect dust otherwise."

Ben: "If you say so."

The three leave the room and make their way down the hallway. They pass by some yellow flowers as they see the other key on a table. Just before they reach it, they get in another battle with three Moldsmal.

Moldsmal 1: "Over time, ASRIEL and the human became like siblings."

Moldsmal 2: "The King and Queen treated the human child as their own."

Moldsmal 3: "The underground was full of hope."

The battle ends, and Ben grabs the key and takes it, and the three start heading back to the stairway.