Rowan Hayes is the perfect figure for the throne. 

Even though he is a bastard child, he still has their blood flow in his vines. 

They’ve seen the hardworking guy who start from zero, now he he the best lawyer in South Korea, he own the top law farm. He has achieved it all by his own hard work. He has a leadership quality that made his co-workers trust him and follow his command. He is so young but his talent and hard work is something the world praises of . People loves him. Even though becoming the top lawyer he hasn’t done anything out of moral. Who could fit for the heir role more than him. 

Then again making Rowan Hayes the heir is huge risk. 

They would basically turn everyone into their enemy. Even their own daughter, son-in-law, Hoseok and their supporters will turn into their enemies. Also the aftermath of exposing Rowans true identity is also will be playing gamble. But Rowan Hayes is actually capable of handling this kind of situation by himself. On other hand if Hoseok has Kim manufacturers as ally then Rowan has Kang y/n herself. 

After calculation everything there's still one problem, Someone like Rowan would never agree to be the heir of their throne. They need to find a way for it. 

Anyways, when  Hoseok's grandparents made their plan on putting Rowan on the throne they cut all the supports from him. It's actually part of the plan to use him either came on the right path or to see the dead end of this game. Whatever it is,, It's time for Jung Hoseok to know the true.

When Hoseok realized his grandparents has cut off their support from him, he thought it might be their way of getting a hold on him. 

But soon he realized It's not what he thought. Then if they gave up on him then there must be someone else they put their faith to. He went furious. He start to dig the matter. After trying for months he finally got the result. He got to know about the dirty little secret his dear mother had. A secret that made him feel devastate. 

He felt betrayed. 

Betrayed by his own mother. 

He had a step older brother all along?  His mind is in absolutely mess. His emotions are extremely overbearing. 

But the fact that hit him more was that step brother was none other than Rowan.... Rowan Hayes. 

Hoseok start to connect the dots. All this time Rowan knew Hoseok was his stepbrother. Maybe y/n knew too since she was his bestfriend. Maybe that's way Rowan always stay close to hoseok's surrounding. Did he and y/n plan all this from the start to bring Hoseok down? Was this has been their ultimate plan all along? 

Of course they can, y/n is a bitch. She maybe became friends with Rowan for this. Her cold intimidating behaviour has always bothered Hoseok. 

Not once she got played by his mind games. Maybe this is why she join her hands with Rowan Hayes. 

Come to think of it... IT always has been y/n... She has been there with all problems in his life. His buddy Taehyung has also become obsessed with her, maybe for his game or anything but this is not good. Again another one, Jeon Jungkook... Who seems to adore y/n. Another his enemy he needs to finish off before he got finished. 

It irks him, as much as he thought about it his whole life was a lie. He has been deceived, but he needs to think a way of getting rid of his enemies first. Hoseok hates to think but his enemies are roo powerful against him. And their one link that can unite all his powerful enemies together that is y/n.

"Come in."

"Sir the file about Jung Hoseok." his secretary spoke. He placed the file that had all the information about Jung Hoseok. Then bowed and left. 

Jungkook stopped his paper work and sigh. He touched the locket y/n once gave him. She brought it from her first paycheck. She gave it to Jungkook, told him to sell it and use the money properly. 

But how could her Jeon boy do that. It's much precious to him than anything. A small yet expensive object that he had always cherished and always kept wearing it. No one seen it of course It's under his shirt. 

Everytime he touched it, the locket remind him of y/n. Back then when he was afraid, anxious, depressed or verge of giving up this small thing always calm him down just like y/n's presence would. 

"Once you asked me y/n what I want from Hoseok. All I want is justice." Jungkook mumbled to himself touching the locket 

"I'm not a coward who will suffer everything silently  nor a fool who will risk it all and burn his heart in a fire of revenge. I just simply want Justice against the crimes you have done to me. And you will pay for it, I'll make sure of it Jung Hoseok." the green eyed man said determined. His firm green eyes says it all. 

"No ma'am I can't do it anymore. You have to understand please." the man said nervously as he continue to wipe his forehead which is covered with sweat. 

He cannot take his eyes from the bags of money infront of him. 

"But you didn’t had any problem with this last year then why?" the lady asked anxiously 

"Well last year there was another company but this year It's Noej that's sponsoring us for the Award show, Noej CEO Mr.Jeon has the reputation of not tolerating any corruption at all. Also he has already send his investors teams here to make sure everything went smoothly without any cheating. I-I really want t-to help you but my hands are tied." the man sigh and again continue 

" I cannot manipulate the votes and Award to   make Roseanne the Best Actress of this year like last year. I'm sorry ma'am." The director sigh in disappointment still looking at the bags of money 

Like last year he also wanted to take this huge amount of money. This is the biggest award show in entertainment industry so every award is every important. Last year it wasn’t Roseanne who own the title of Best Actress of the year like past four years. But her mother offered money to the director of the Event.  Not just that one week in L.A's expensive hotel with young girls serving him. 

Who could possibly turn this luscious offer. He  manipulated the votes and Award last year. But, this year he couldn’t do it. There's no way  he could do that. Security of Noej and the management is top quality. Also if he even think of doing something weird he could feel the warth of CEO Jeon. So he is not taking any risk over his life no matter how much his soul tempted to. 

Mrs. Kang sigh in disbelief. What she gonna do now? Roseanne needs to be the best, she had to appear the best. It's about their reputation. 

"Now what I'm gonna do?" 

Thank you

please vote and comment 🌼