Excuse me?? This aint u-

Beep, beep, b-
"That was the weirdest dream ever-"
(I'll leave that to your imagination, :])
I got other the dream pretty quick and got out of bed. I planned my outfit, got in the shower, did that and then got dress to start the day.

I got to the daycare soon after getting ready. You know the drill. Sun runs up to me, and we start getting ready for the kids. Today was nothing special. Just playing games with the kids and being tired.

Before I knew it though, it was break time.

"Uh sunny?"
I tapped his shoulder. He was having too much fun with the kids to realize it was break.

"Yes sunshine?"
"Its break-"
"Oh-"
The light switch off, interrupting him. All the kids around him boo'ed and aw'ed sadly. Moon appeared next to me somehow silently. He tapped my shoulder scaring me and alarming sun.

"Moony don't scare y/n!"
"Good to see you too brother. Witch, I have a question."
"Whatttt."
"Can you do my shift today?"
"Whattt... but you have like the shortest shifttt..."
He grabs sun and whispers in his ear. Sun looked somewhat upset but in a joke kind of way.

"Fineee"
He mumbles something to moon guickly before moon leads me out of the daycare.

"What were all those whispers 'moony'?"
"Don't call me that. It was nothing."
"Oh come onn! And what else an i supposed to call you?"
"Moon or my name? And don't even start that doll face."
"Ive never even heard your real name- wait- doll face??"
I stop walking and just look at him. He turns around noticing I stopped.

"What? You havent? Welp its Gabriel sun is samual, we prefer sam and gabe though. Anyway, do you not like the name doll face?"
He smiles and chuckles.

"Uhm.. no-"
"Hm, ok then. Where should we go?"
"Usually sam and me go to get some food, then talk or play at one of the attractions so-"
"Ok so we'll do that."
He turns to get some food, out of instinct I followed him.

We ate the food we ordered pretty quick surprisingly. We also didn't talk very much, there wasn't much to talk about. Not suprizingly. I mean I didn't try to convince him to tell me what him and sun were whispering to each other, but it didn't work. Gabe is hard to get through.

"Alright let's go"
"What are we doing?"
"How about bowling?"
"Sure"
He walked off with out saying anything else. He also walk faster that me which was a little annoying and tiring since I had to walk much faster to keep up with him. I haven't seen the bowling ally until now and if im being honest, it was pretty cool. It's got a big arcade area which is cool. But we were there for bowling so we headed over to the lanes.

I picked out my ball and so did moon. We got all prepared before a familiar face appeared. Glamrock bonnie. He seemed pretty happy. Gabe on the other hand didn't look as happy. More angry than anything.

I was sitting at the table infront of our lane. Gabe and bonnie were a little away from were I was. I could still kinda hear them though.

"What do you want Rabbit?"
"Aww... not so happy to see me?"
"Not at all."
"Who is that pretty lady~"
"Don't talk to her."
"Oh come on old friend"
From there in the conversation I couldn't here anything else. They had backed away from me. All I knew is thay were having quite the argument. It did get a bit agressive. I saw moon try to him bonnie multiple times.

Eventually after maybe half an hour moon returned and bonnie walks off passed to his room.

"What was that about?"
"Don't worry darling"
"Uhm-"
"What?"
"Why do you keep calling me names- and your being nice- and you made sun take your shift- and-"
"Ok ok chill. I was just irritated today and didn't wanna deal with the kids"
I cooked my eyebrow.

"Really now?"
"Shut it."
"Theres the gabe I first met"
"Don't make me give you another panic attack making you run to your best friend."
"How-"
"Don't ask but I saw you then."
"Weirdo"
He glares at me.

"I just saying it's weird to watch a person after you insult the crap out of them!"
"Let just play now."
"Fine, be a Weirdo then!"
"You're just trying to get on my nerves now aren't you?"
"No, I have no idea what your talking about"
Yea, I was trying to do just that! I smirked at him.

"Yea. You are."
"Eh, I don't see what you're seeing!"
He scrunched his nose and slightly frowns and me with an additional glare.

"Yknow, I would say you looks cute when you're mad just to piss you off more but you look more weird than cute."
"I'm done."
He turns around about to walk off. But I had different plans. Before I could act apon them though moon turns around quickly and grabs me.

"You listen here. Your plans won't work on me~ I wasn't pissed off at all"
I would assume so. He was smirking.

"..."
"Good try pretty girl."
"Fuck off.."
"Excuse me?"
He tightens his grip and pulls me closer.

"Fuck off.. I have a suspicion you and sun are up to something involving me."
"Fuck around and find out dear."
He roughly pushes me away. I'm guessing as a way to say I've lost his trust or, friendship, if you will. He walks away and out of bonnie bowl. I decided I should probably follow, so I do as my gut says. He leads me to the daycare. And up the stairs to the castle, sun is sitting on the edge watching over the kids.

"Hello brother."
"Hi gabe, how'd your little adventure go?"
I sat on the far side of the room to not be seen but so I could still hear.

"She's a brat. She was trying to get on my nerves."
"I told you, you gotta be nice. You never listennn!"
"How can such a pretty girl be such a brat!"
"Now now moony! The day is about over you'll be fine"
"Alright"
I quietly ran down the stairs to pretend I wasn't there. The lights turn on almost right as I get down the stairs. I pretend I just came in from the front door and I see sunny already getting stuff ready for the kids to leave. I join in and we get everything done pretty fast. All the kids get picked up quite fast too. Sun says his goodbye aswell as mine and I leave for home.

------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for the delay :[ but I finally got the chapter out!! I hope you all enjoyed :]
Have a good day/night

Words 1146