The Game's Real?? :o

"Y/N!
Y/N!
Y/N!
Y/N!
Y/N!
Y/N!"
My friend Delilah was spam texting me and calling me. It was to early to process texting so I answered the call instead.

"What the hell do you want??"
"You remeber security breach right!?"
"Yea, obviously. It didn't release THAT long ago-"
"THEY MADE THE BUILDING REAL."
"The fuck? Dude are you high? Who would wanna make fnaf real?- they kill ki-"
"I dont care what you say, get you ass over here and apply like I am! They have Sun and mooonnnn!~"
From here voice I could tell she was smirking but her plan worked and I hung up and got ready faster than I would before a date.

After rushing into my car and to the location Delilah sent me I met her inside and she started yelling at me.

"You hung up right before I said the best part!!"
"What is it now-"
"Yknow wattpad?"
"Yea- I write on the shit-"

(foreshadowing myself :[ )
"Well guess what!"
"..."
"All the animatronics are human! Prolly cuz thay can't afford that shit- BUT STILL. Roxy gonna be ho-"
"dude-"
"Sorry damn, now apply! So we can play already!"
Her annoyance made me wanna apply sooner. And so that's what I did! And we were off to play at all the attractions. Suprizingly and not so surprisingly, not like in the game, Roxy raceway was actually finished. Delilah made a plan that we'd explore all the attractions and save the best for last. Roxy raceway for her and the daycare for me.

And off we were to play monty golf. When we got to the elevator Delilah remembered and started to rant on about how she wrote and monty fanfic. When the door opened there was monty talking to another person and monty happened to hear a little of Delilahs rant.

"What was that my dear?"
The other person walked away not wanted to hear what we were talking about.

"Y/n... I might be stuck in a love triangle-"
Delilah was whispering and monty stared unamused.

"Gurl what-"
"I love Roxy and monty dude- halp"
"Youre on your own."
I stopped whispering and chuckled a little.

"This is my friend monty, Delilah. She may or may not like you~"
I smirk at Delilah and chuckled as monty pulls her closer.

"Is that so?"
"Y/N!! HOW COULD YOU! YOU TRAITOR"
"have fun 'my dear';]"
I walk back Into the elevator planning to head to the daycare, or maybe... Roxy raceway>:] to make delilahs 'love triangle' even more troublesome. I'm such a good friend!😀 and with my amazing friendship ability in mind I walked to roxy raceway giggling.

When I got to the raceway I was very tempted to go racing but I had a batter idea in mind so I kept looking for roxy.

"Hey roxyyyy!!"
"Yeah superstar?"
"My dear friend was very exited to meet you and confessed that she may like you, but I came here to get you instead."
"Where is your friend?"
"Monty golf! Her names Delilah by the way."
"Thanks-"
"Y/n"
"Thanks y/n see around"
Roxy takes her leave and I laugh maniacally in my head.
Delilahs gonna hate me so much-

Soon the thought of my all time favorate characters popped into my head. I'm going to the daycare. Without a second thought I ran straight towards the elevator to the main entrance to get to the daycare. Everything was just like the game but for the most part I was exited to see whoplayed sun and moon since there are no animatronics here. I saw the slide and new exactly what to do. Slide down!

I can't remeber the last time I touched a ball pit or even looked at one. It seemed whoever sun was, was busy or distracted because no one came to dog pile me or say welcome.
So as one would I welcomed myself into the room. All most instantly a boy around my age runs up to me yelling happily.

"Wait- you're not I child"
"No but I was looking around"
"Ok then! Welcome in!"
The boy runs back over to all the kids crafting. I took this time to look at him and think if he really did remind me of my wattpad phase.

He had blonde hair with the headband covered in yellow sun rays. He had heterocromia, one light brown eye and one light blue. So far it was just like all the fanfics I have read through out life. Like I expected he had red and yellow striped jester pants matched with a light yellow t shirt with long red fingerless gloves. The last things I noticed that I thought were really cool/cute was his tooth gap and that he had splotches of darker skin all around his body. (Vitiligo) the dark patch on his eye though looked quite a bit more interesting. It was roughly shaped like a star. I got attacked by a clechè when I was caught starting for too long. I couldn't tell if his face was red from makeup, embarrassment, or from him thinking I was pretty i dont know-

"Excuse me miss?"
"O-oh!- uh- yeah?"
"Do you need something you were staring."
"Oh I'm sorry, i was zoning out"
"Would you like to join in on drawing?"
I thought I had nothing else better to do so I agree and he grabbed my hand to go to where every one was. I sat down next to him and started to draw. Usually I can't draw ANYTHING but I was pretty focused in this drawing. Luckily none of the kids likes colored pencils and took crayons, so I have all the pencils to my self. After a while sun tapped on my shoulder.

"Hm?"
"Pretty boy?"
He pointed at my paper. There was a pretty detailed drawing of him In his costume, at the top of the page it said 'pretty boy' and sun was looked at my paper as I was drawing but happened to see the pretty boy on the top.

"Oh sorry, I wasn't really paying attention to it. I guess it just came to mind."
"It dosent bother me."
He was looking down at the doodle of him and the kids. I had the inner feeling he was flustered, it made me kinda guilty considering I may have accidentally flirted with this guy without knowing it. Another, sort of, clechè attacked me as I was saved by my friend spamming my phone.

"DUDE I FINALLY GOT TO THE BATHROOM TO TEXT YOU ROXY AND MONTY ARE BOTH TRYING TO WIN ME OVER OVER GOLF😭😭 HALPPPPP"
welp I guess I gotta go-

"Sorry, I gotta go and save my friend from 'death'"
"Bye-?"
"Y/n"
"Bye y/n see ya around I'm sunny by the way!"
"Bye sunny"
I run out of the daycare and to monty golf.
(y/n forgot the drawing and sun took it to his room after his shift((moon has naptime at the end of the day)) sun looks at it every morning :])

Time to beat up an alligator-
I made my way to delilah slowly thinking of all the things she might be thinking and freaking out about. I mean to be fair two of the hottest characters were fighting over her.

"Heyyyyyyyyy-"
"YOU SET THIS UP DIDNT YOU"
"Remember, roxys a girl she can come in here."
I shush her and she frowns at me.

"Damn sorry>:["
"At least I'm loved."
"Actually, I accidentally flirted with sun and I think it worked-"
"Wha- how?"
"Don't ask. Let's just get you out of her untill you start to work here"
"Got it"
I took the sweater off my waist and gave it to her to disguise herself so we could make our escape.
We walk out of the bathroom.

"Where do you think you're going? Are you disguising yourself?"
"RUN"
We sprinted out and roxy plus monty chased after us. We made it out and since they had to work we were able to escape.

"Allright y/n.. I dont feel like attacking you- bring me home please-"
"All right then hop into my car"
I brought Delilah home and went home myself."

------------------------------------------------------------
That was longer than I thought It would be lol

Have a good day/night lovey's <3

1400 words