Herta (Honkai Star Rail)

Loose Strings
(Herta X Y/n)
____________________
[Rivals to Lovers][Rescue Mission turned romantic][Size Difference][Sex with a story][Fingering][Tsundere Herta][Kind Reader][Male Reader][Powerful Reader][Hotel alone][Bite Marks][Good Girl nickname][Flirty]

(Herta in this universe is five foot six and larger. Imagine Seele's body type, that's the new way Herta will look in this series size wise.)
__________________

  "I can't believe this! Herta has a more powerful puppet just left around somewhere and she doesn't even know where it is!?" March seemed completely shocked by this realization, but then again, everyone else's reaction was the same as hers. "Why hasn't she used it before?"

Asta sighed. "Technically speaking, the Puppet is powerful in the sense it's a version of Herta that has been equipped with some of the best components and parts we could find." She began explaining the concept. "While other versions of Herta are programmed to fulfill a particular purpose, this was can adapt and become physically stronger based on her surroundings.

The explanation continued further. "This particular puppet is Herta's favorite and she'd like for it to be put to good use, but unfortunately, it's nowhere safe right now. The pod holding the puppet is currently being held inside the head of a massive planet sized Celestial Being." Asta's explanation suddenly took a turn into weird and unexpected.

"A...A planet sized head?" Stelle was the first to question with crossed arms and a dumbfounded look. "How is that even possible?"

Just as Asta went to give the story, a particular Champion entered the fray to give his two cents on the subject. Y/n.

"Oh—are you guys talking about Big Ed?" He entered the conversation just enough to hear about the floating head, and it seemed he was quite familiar with the situation. "Big Ed is the head of a dead Celestial that was renovated into a massive space station. Apparently the brain matter of a dying God is worth a pretty penny."

Asta nodded. "Yeah, pretty much everything Y/n just said is true." She smiled a little as she crossed her arms and turned to the much taller man. "You've been there before I'm guessing?"

Y/n nodded with a bright smile showing off to everyone. "I was born there!" He didn't hold any truth back.

The room went silent for a moment, not a sound could be heard except for the occasional rumbling of the Astral Express.

"You were born on Big E!? That's amazing!" Asta began rushing around the man to check their vitals and see what was going on. "That explains your absurd metabolism and athleticism!" She explained.

"Wait, how in the world does that explain anything regarding those two things?" March looked genuinely confused as she paused and tried to get some sort of answer for this strange phenomenon. "What's going on here?"

Asta paused and adjusted her outfit, finally recollecting herself. "Those born on Big inherit much of the radiation there, particularly from the brain matter. They're essentially pseudo demigods with the brain matter living inside their DNA strands."

"How is that even possible? Is the radiation that powerful on the station?" March crossed her arms with some genuine disbelief in her voice, this was such a strange phenomenon and she wondered if it was even true. "That sort of thing only happens in movies."

"March, we're flying a train in space fighting Interdimensional Gods...everything we've done so far it's like those movies you watch." Dan Heng couldn't help but feel somewhat embarrassed for March's sake. "Just let Asta explain please."

March puffed her cheeks out. "Fine!"

Asta nodded. "I don't know the whole truth about them, just the stuff Herta sometimes talks about." She waved off the speculations. "But anyway, since you know the area, do you mind going there for us, Y/n?"