Jingliu (Honkai: Star Rail)

Shattered Hearts
(Jingliu X Y/n)
____________________
[Friends to Enemies][Enemies to Lovers][Somewhat OOC][Dom Reader][Sub Jingliu][Trauma buddies][Make up sex][Sex with plot][Vanilla][Loving][L-Bombs][Size difference][Biting][Blood][After care][Yandere-Ish Jingliu][Ownership kink][Slow and Loving]
____________________

  The Ship was known as the Romulus's Star, a ship so massive it blotted out the stars wherever it traveled. This massive country in space was the Empire of Rome, brought to the futuristic world of today, and now floating in space. It did move around a whole lot, typically finding a good spot to settle, usually around planets, and just stayed in orbit.

One man owned this ship, Emperor of the Legions of Machine Angels, Archon Of Victory and Gluttony—Ghaul. The man's power knew no bounds, his hunger never sated. He orchestrated the Banquet of Champions, a gathering of the strongest warriors in the Galaxy to fight it out and earn all sorts of treasure.

Unfortunately for Stelle and company, it was an offer she wanted to investigate to the fullest. The Astral Express wasted no time in getting to the Ship as fast as possible for its crew members to openly explore, curiosity high and excitement dwelling just a little in everyone.

"The Ship is certainly magnificent, I don't think I've ever seen anything like this before." Dan Heng crossed his arms as the group waited near the mass gathering of visitors. "My studies on Ancient Rome match the aesthetic and cultural seem here. It seems Ghaul is a fan."

March put her hands on her hips and stared off at the massive marble pillars holding up the ceiling. Each pillar was easily the size of a skyscraper, holding up a false sky. "Is no one else kind of put off by the whole idea of this thing existing?"

"Hm? What do you mean, March?" Dan Heng quickly asked, his own curiosity spiking in what the woman said.

"A ship the size of a continent floating around without any sort of proper regulations to do so, a place where the strongest fighters across the galaxy gather together to kill each other for treasure. All in the name of their Emperor who no one has ever seen." She stated her reasoning, which were grounded in truth and genuine concern.

Stelle crossed her arms and looked back at the shorter woman. "While I agree with you, it's free treasure for me if we win!" Her eyes sparkled with excitement. She didn't care whatsoever.

March just sighed and shook her head. "I should've known that would be your response."

This time around, Stelle had brought an unusual member of her party with the group of four. It was the usual Dan Heng and March, but now Jingliu was part of the group for the purpose of protection. Stelle knew out of everyone on the Astral, Jingliu was the least to be trifled with.

The blindfolded warrior kept to herself in the back of the group with her arms crossed and ready for anything that may come their way. A giant ship designed to be a gladiator arena was the last place she wanted to be, but Stelle asked, so she put aside her personal feelings towards the matter.

Her eyes, despite the blindfold, moved over to the side of the area and she was suddenly struck with some genuine curiosity. She felt her body tense up at the very image of it. "It...can't be." She whispered to herself.

Stelle picked up on the woman's levels of curiosity and thought to watch carefully. She crossed her arms and faintly watched, not saying a word.

Jingliu didn't waste any time and began walking over to the holographic image being displayed on the side of the wall. Her eyes locked onto one particular individual being shown for a coming battle.

"To all Challengers! Face the Harbinger of the Stars and win big! Whoever can defeat this Ex-Space Pirate will gain all his bounty and glory!" Were the words being projected on the hologram.