💫Prologue💫

.

.

.

Darkness.

That's the first thing I remember. Before being pushed off a bridge at least.

The feeling of water entering your lungs isn't a thing you'd forget when you die. It was cold and suffocating.

I wanted to die...

I wanted to die in a non-painful way.

Until someone pushed me. Somebody's hands had made contact with my lower back as I was looking over the bridge.

And I fell.

I was only thinking about it. I wasn't gonna actually do it.

Or was I?

I can't remember.

When I came to, the first thing in my vision was a world of red. My body wasn't how it was like before. It was light pink. I looked over at my shoulders and I had long pink, fluffy bunny ears. The tips of my hair and ears were shaded light red.

Where am I?

I looked around and saw a building with a broken window and ran towards it, stumbling a bit. I looked in the reflection and what I saw was me with pointy fangs, yellow sclera's with red irises, pink hair, the same color as my skin, with red tips at the end. My cheeks were spotted the same red my eyes were. It looked like I was wearing dark makeup because I had black eyeshadow and lipstick. I also realized that I had long bottom eyelashes.

"A-Am I a bunny?" I touched my cheek as I leaned in closer to the reflection. My eyebrows rose and I noticed my now bunny ears did as well.

I slowly turned around and noticed all the chaos happening every which way. A guy fell from the sky and exploded guts everywhere.

"Oh shit... I'm in literal hell aren't I?"

.

.

.