Bigg boss called everybody to the activity area and both contenders made really good content and at last Falaq and Cyrus won.

When lights went off Abhishek was waiting for Manisha but she didn't come. He thought that she might be talking to somebody so he thought to wait. But quite sometime passed and she did not come.

Abhishek - Ye Manisha bhi na. Pata nahi kisse baat krne baith gayi. Phir neend puri nahi hogi aur subah migraine hoga. Leke aata hu isse.

He peeps inside the bedroom but everyone was asleep. He goes out and sees her sleeping in the vimal area. (Guys inke night outifts fixed hain. Manisha ka shorts and crop top aur Abhishek ki vest aur lower)

He goes there and sees a few tear marks on her face. He lightly shakes her and she opens her eyes.

Abhishek - Manisha andar so. Bahar kyu soyi hui hai.

Manisha - Hum yahin soenge. Tum sojao.

Abhishek (thinks she is joking) - Arre pareshan nahi karunga ab se. Ab toh aajao.

Manisha (in slightly loud voice) - Kaha na jao yahan se. Samajh nahi aaya?

Abhishek (annoyed) - Ye drama baad mei karna abhi chup chaap utho aur chalo andar warna mujhe uthake lejaane mei koi problem nahi hai.

Manisha (trying to control tears) - Nahi jaaenge boldiya na. Samajh nahi aaya ek baar mei.

Abhishek gets annoyed and picks her up with her pillow and blanket and comfortably puts her in the OTT area and lays down beside her. They are facing each other. Manisha was turning around when he held her arm.

Manisha (while jerking off his hand) - Haath mat lagana mujhe. Jab man karta hai kehte ho ki mai sabse achi dost hu aur sabke saamne kuch aur hi dikhate ho. (she said suppresing her tears).

Abhishek (confused) - Par maine kya kiya?

Manisha - Tumne kuch nahi kiya yaar. Baksh do mujhe.

Before Abhishek could say anything she turned her back towards him.

Abhishek (mind) - Ye kis cheez se hurt hai? Kahin captaincy task toh nahi? Shit! Shit! Shit! Abhishek tu gadha hai. Kuch bhi karke isko manana toh padega.

His thoughts are disturbed when he hears muffled sobs. Of course Manisha ke side se. It hurts him that he caused her this pain and he is unable to do anything to help her. After some time Manisha sleeps crying and Abhishek carefully turns her towards him and wipes her tears and takes her in a hug and sleeps while thinking how to make it up to her.

DAY 4

Morning song plays and Abhishek gets up first and releases Manisha quickly so that she does not get to know that he hugged her and leaves from there. After a minute Manisha also gets up feeling not very cheerful and energetic as she always is.

She goes and gest ready in a beautiful black anarkali suit.

Soon bigg boss announces the nomination task. Contestants have to give BB currency and nominate each other. So same as the show Avinash, Bebika, Jiya and Palak were nominated.

In evening, Manisha was sitting with Jad and trying to let go the hurt she still was feeling. So to do that she started flirting with Jad and he too was flirting with her. Seeing this Abhishek felt extremely jealous.

Abhishek (mind) - Ye mujhe chhodke iske saath flirt kyu kar rahi hai?

He goes towards them and says in a fun way.

Abhishek - Kyu bhai Manisha desi ko bhulke videshi par aagyi aap toh?

And Avinash, Pooja and cyrus were sitting there and they laughed listening to his statement. (In my story Manisha flirted openly with Abhishek too like she did with Jad so everybody knew). When Abhishek came there and said this, she silently left towards the washroom. While everybody looked at Abhishek. They figured out something was wrong but didn't interfere as it was their matter.

He followed her to the washroom but before he could say anything she went inside the bathroom and locked it. Sighing defeatedly he sat on the sofa. She came out after a few minutes and washed her hands and was leaving when Abhishek called after her "Manisha", but she simply ignored him and left. Now he was also annoyed.

He went after her to the living room where she was discussing something with Bebika and tightly grabbed her hand and turned her towards him and the whole house looked at them in shock.

Manisha (blank face) - Haath chodo mera

Abhishek (now he got angry and tightens his grip and shouts) - Kyu Jad ke pakadne par acha lagta hai? (now he was jealous)

Manisha - Abhishek humein dard ho raha hai haath chodo.

Abhishek (shouting) - Nahi chhodunga. Pehle batao ki maine aisa kya kardiya ki tum itna overreact kar rahi ho.

Manisha (loudly and jerking his hand off) - Jab tum ye hi nahi samajh paaye toh phir kis baat keliye mana rahe the?

Saying this she leaves with tears in her eyes and the whole house was looking at them in shock. Because they are always laughing and flirting with each other. And they actually had become very close.

Abhishek (mind) - Shit ye maine kya kardiya. Usse aur hurt kardiya.

Manisha (mind) - Abhishek humein tumse ye umeed nahi thi. (she applies ointment on red marks on her wrist due to his grip in the washroom).

Abhishek comes there and she was about to leave but he blocks her way. He sits on the floor and holds her legs.

Manisha - Abhishek chhodo.

Abhishek (crying) - Please Manisha mujhe maaf kardo.

Manisha melts and bit and makes him stand up and sit with him on the sofa.

Apology agle chapter mei... Next chapter jab story pe 50 votes hogye tabhi aaega