20 | Home of Silverette

IN HER DOMAIN

Yria's POV

Another six minutes passed before we slowed down to a quiet neighborhood, the houses were old but held a strong and intimidating presence that screamed every brick in the French homes that withstand the test of time.

"We're here. Andros, help Yria carry Taylor inside. Krian, can you open the door for us, please?" Caius spoke more softly with Krian and the white-haired girl obliged with a nod, quickly going to a simple house that stood alone between the neighboring houses that were closely built together.

It took us a few minutes to get Taylor inside the house, his weight heavy on me and I knew that Andros was purposely putting more weight on me while we carried the wolf inside Caius' home. Damn playful bastard.

"Finally!" I dropped the werewolf, letting him fall on the floor with a loud thud.

"Hey! That's our friend!" Andros complained to me while Krian gasped before throwing a glare in my direction. Rolling my eyes at her, I pointed a finger at the bastard. "Andros wasn't helping me that's why he fell."

"You're a bitch, Yria." Andros shot me a look and I smirked as I watched Krian waving her hands at me angrily. Perhaps there was a positive side to Krian. She won't be annoying. I can turn around if she starts complaining at me using sign language.

An hour has passed. Everyone was on the floor, lying and staring at the ceiling. I clicked my tongue out of boredom before disrupting the comfortable silence we had.

"So I heard what you said in the car, Andros."

"About what? You being a bitch?"

"No," I laughed. "About you all visiting your kingdom. I assume that is your kingdom?"

"Not mine..."

"For now." The redheaded girl started to join our conversation. I looked to my right just to see her with her eyes still closed.

"So... where are you from, Andros?" I asked, more serious this time.

"Vampir Kingdom." He replied quickly before he cleared his throat. Does it hurt him to speak about his kingdom? I began to wonder what his background is.

"Ah. I heard of your kingdom. So you belong in the Crimson Fang clan. Pretty place you got. You throw grand balls I would want to attend again."

"Again? You've been in my kingdom before?"

"How do you know such valuable information?" Caius asked this time.

"You are a princess, aren't you?" Andros rose to his feet, his annoying smirk plastered on his face as he turned his full attention to me.