𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯. 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘧𝘦𝘶𝘥

Comenzar desde el principio

"god, you scared me." aria sat down as the girl sat down beside her, removing rolling paper out of her bag. she rolled the joint in less than a minute, her tongue tracing on the paper as she finally finished it. "we should light a candle afterwards, get the smell out before ella refuses to let me come over again."

"oh come on, you say that like we don't smoke every time you come over." aria pulled the candle out from underneath her bed where she hid it for safe keeping. she didn't want her mother to come across it and keep it for herself, that's what she told olivia who found it bizarre that her mother would even go into her room, her own mother was barely in her life.

it wasn't long until the candle was lit and both girls layed on aria's bed, legs tangled up together as olivia ran her fingers through aria's pin straight black hair. "so this alphabet chick wants to expose you and your friends caused she thinks you're liars."

"everyone is a liar."

"well, you're a pretty one." olivia rested her head on top of aria's, her fingers now lost in the hair that had been brushed over aria's chest. "if this is you flirting with me, it's not working."

"if i were flirting with you, which im not, it would totally work." olivia chuckled, the sound echoing in aria's head along with a reminder that the sweet sound that left her friend's lips shouldn't have an effect on her because she was straight or that's what she told herself whenever she was around olivia.

"but back to the abc's, why is she messing with you guys? you were right, we're all liars but why target you four?" that was all olivia could think of, that and how soft aria's hair was, obviously.

"well, it's because of what we did to jenna marshall."

"you threw that firecracker that blinded her." aria moved back at the statement. "am i wrong?" olivia yawned slightly, pink lips covered with the back of her hand.

"no but we didn't know she was in there and my friend allison, she thought it was her creepy stepbrother." aria sat up, hands waving in the air as she spoke. olivia followed her up, grabbing ahold of her hands to stop them. "when you do that it feels like im going into another dimension." she rested aria's hands on her lap.

"and i believe you, i know you wouldn't want to hurt someone like that." olivia gave her a small smile and placed the small cointainer on aria's lap opening it up. "have a cookie and calm down." aria withdrew her hands from olivia's lap as she took one cookie, sinking her teeth into the sweet treat.

"god these are good, did you make them?"

"yep."

"no, you didn't." aria shook her head, everyone fought her on it when she handed them a home baked good and told them she made it.

"yes, i did." she took a cookie out for herself, "god forbid a girl be multi talented."

"multi? this is the only talent ive seen you display." aria teasing made her chuckle, "real funny, i haven't seen you do anything extraordinary either."

"well, that's because i am far from extraordinary. more like extra ordinary." before olivia could argue with her about her statement there was a knock on the door.

"aria, why is the door locked?" it was her dad. olivia cursed under her breath as she pressed sunglasses on her friend to hide the redness in her eyes which would only look more suspicious because who in god's name wears sunglasses in door, except for olivia.

"hey, sorry." aria ran to her door, nearly tripping over olivia's shoes as she opened the door. luckily for them the room smelt like hazelnut and sandalwood from the candle they lit.

"i just wanted to say your brother's game went well, your mom wasn't there." aria stood in front of the door, blocking olivia from her dad and vice versa. "yeah, she's taking a nap i think." aria stopped suddenly. "are you moving out?" she asked as she took a bite of her cookie, more relaxed about the topic than she usually would be.

"what?"

"i just don't want to find out you're gone while im setting the table for dinner." she pushed up her sunglasses and olivia turned away from her like that would make her no longer be able to hear their conversation but she heard it all. aria's dad was moving out and she thought he was moving in with meredith, the woman he cheated with but he denied that.

the two spoke for less than a minute when olivia heard her name pop up in the conversation. "liv and i are going out." she turned and told her friend to grab her sweater and she does, along with the cookies, her bag and her shoes as she pulled them on lazily. she blew out the candle on her way to the door.

"hi." she raised her hand, waving awkwardly at aria's dad, revealing the fact that she was in the room the entire time and that she most likely knew everything that was going on in their home. "bye." olivia waved again when aria dragged her down the steps.