𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦. 𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘵

ೃ⁀➷-'๑'--'๑'--'๑'--'๑'-ೃ⁀➷
The Jenna Thing

olivia softly strums her guitar as she sits on her bed, she had been in a band when she was fifteen but after moving to rosewood she barely ever played the guitar. "hey," a voice as she looks up to see ezra looking at her. stalk much?

"get dressed. we're leaving soon," he says referring to her pajamas that she still wore, a small black top that sat too tightly based on the fact that she's had it since she was thirteen and a pair of plaid pajamas.

"can't i stay here?" she questions as he shakes his head. she asked everyday and every day he said no.

"if you stay here how are gonna flirt with girls today?" he asks as she nods. "fair point," she says putting her guitar down. "now leave, peasant," she says slamming her door shut in his face. she didn't like looking at him for too long. she takes her time when she changes and when she walks out of her bedroom ezra tells her to hurry up before they were late. he nearly runs three red lights on his way and when they get there, she immediately leave without even saying anything to him.

soon it's lunch and olivia is sitting at her usual table reading when aria walks up to her, they weren't friends and people who were her friends or possible lovers, didn't really approach her.

"hey, can i sit?" she asks referring to the empty seat next to olivia. "sure," she says putting her bookmark in before putting her book down and taking out her lunch.

"you know her?" olivia asks referring to the dark-haired girl who sat with aria's friends. the blind girl from the church.

"yeah. her name is jenna," aria explains.

"has she always been, ya know?" olivia questions as if she's walking on a tight rope and was scared of falling off. like if she said the words it would be cruel to the girl. olivia was never big with words that might harm people she didn't know although she did love causing chaos among the people she loved.

"no, there was an accident," aria looked over her shoulder at the girl, olivia was good at reading people and she could tell that something happened between the two, something that made aria feel awful.

"wow, i can't picture having something i've known my entire just being taken away from me," olivia loved her sight, she loved admiring things and she definitely loved he ability to admire beautiful people.

"yeah, it must be awful for her." aria responds as the girl takes a sandwich from her lunchbox, a ham and cheese sandwich.

"do you pack it yourself?" aria asks trying to change the subject, that only made olivia want to keep asking her about her blind friend but she didn't like making people do things they didn't want to do.

"sometimes i do it and sometimes ezra does. on his days he makes lunch for the both of us and on my days i do the same or when he doesn't want to he'll just give me money to buy something," olivia preferred those days, she loved getting lunch from the nearby restaurant that meant she didn't have to eat the same thing every day.

"why don't you live with your parents?" aria's question makes olivia pause, she seems to think about it for a moment. she didn't like telling people about her family and when she did, it was mainly to get laid.

"why do you want to know?" olivia hated people asking her about it though, aria shrugs. "i don't know," she responds.

"me neither," olivia responds going back to eating her sandwich, ignoring the girl for the rest of the lunch.