1.9 | 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗶𝗻𝘃𝗼𝗹𝘃𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝘁 𝗮𝗹𝗹

.𖥔 ݁ ˖꩜ 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 ꩜ ˖𖥔 .

🎼ılılıll |̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅| llılılı🎼
ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : 【 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵. 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘬 9 - 10】

After Mike was dragged away for shouting at Hopper, the mysterious girl, or rather Eleven, was having reunions with most of the people in the house

After Mike was dragged away for shouting at Hopper, the mysterious girl, or rather Eleven, was having reunions with most of the people in the house. Dustin, Lucas, and Joyce were overjoyed to see her and welcomed her back with open arms. 

Molly decided to introduce herself, "Hello. My name is Molly. I believe we have some things in common."

Molly then closed her eyes and summoned a moth to fly towards Eleven, hovering inches away from her eyes. The girl put out her hands, which the moth flew into. The tiny creature then flew off and up onto Molly's nose, calmly sitting between her closed eyes, until she released it, opening her eyes and giving Eleven a smile, causing the moth to fly off.

Eleven then went in to see Will and formulate a plan.

˖𖥔 .

The group eventually agreed that Eleven would go with Hopper to Hawkins Lab to close the gate, Joyce, Nancy and Jonathan would take Will to Hopper's secret cabin to get the Mind Flayer out of Will, and the rest of the group (Steve, Molly, Mike, Lucas, Dustin, and Max) would stay at the Byers' house.

As Jonathan was getting ready to head off, Molly went up to him and said, "I know you're worried, but Will is a fighter. He survived months in the upside down, he can survive this."

Jonathan sighed, "Yeah, I know. I just feel terrible I wasn't around for all of this, I should've been there for him."

"Hey, none of this is your fault. None of us could have stopped the Mind Flayer from taking Will. And at least you were out doing important things. I was just messing around on a basketball court with some jerk," she added with a slight chuckle, hiding her guilt.

"Hey, it's not your fault either," he told her, "All of this is insane, but we should still allow ourselves to be kids. We haven't got much longer."

They both shared melancholic smiles.

Molly's eyes then shot up and she lowered her voice, "Oh, speaking of being kids, you and Nancy? Hah?"

"Jesus Molly," he rolled his eyes before walking off, "... We'll talk about it later."

"Alright, but don't think you've gotten out of this, I always remember," she called after him

˖𖥔 .

Both groups headed off, leaving the remaining people in the Byers' house. After Steve and Dustin shoved the corpse of one of the demodogs into the fridge, ignoring how unsanitary that was, Molly began attempting to mentally communicate with some of the creatures near the gate. However, she got distracted when the kids started talking about some plan to set something on fire. Apparently, they intended to set fire to the tunnels under Hawkins so it would make it easier for Eleven to close the gate.