𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℕ𝕠𝕥𝕚𝕔𝕖

𝟚𝟜

𝟚𝟜

Chan:“are you going to the studio today?”

He asked after he saw his roommate's sport bag that he always took it with him whenever he visited the dance studio.

Minho:“yeah, Felix called me yesterday and he said that him and a bunch of his friends wanted to take dancing classes for beginners”

Both were having lunch that Minho made, he had to wake up early to make his friend breakfast but Chan told him he was going to work around noon until the Youtuber had to get ready to go to the dance studio.

Chan:“how about your webtoon? Still no updates?”

He said after finishing his rice which took Minho off guard... He knows that the eldest read his webtoon and he still doesn't know why? and he's afraid to ask Him because he doesn't want to hear an answer like "because we're friends and we support each other" from Chan.

Minho:“no...I'm stuck at when foxiny have mixed emotions towards han quokka”

Chan nodded, familiar with what Minho was talking about so he thinks of something he should add in his webtoon then it hits him.

Chan:“how about you try to focus on another pair of skzoo”

That brought the webtoon artist's attention, liking the idea that he suggested.

Minho:“like who?”

Chan:“like...leebit with wolfchan? They seem to get along in the last chapters”

Minho felt odd on the inside knowing that the producer does remember the smallest details about his webtoon despite him not drawing about those two skzoo so much.

Minho:“I don't know yet, I will think about it once I come back...who's cooking dinner tonight?”

He stood up going straight up to his bag putting it on his shoulder then coming back to Chan to ask him about tonight's dinner.

Chan:“I'll do it since you will come from dancing tired”

Chan always looks after his friend which Minho finds very disturbing since both of them are adults living under the same roof.

Minho(embarrassed):“I WON'T BE!!”

He shouted with furrowed eyebrows and rosy cheeks rejecting the elder's consideration of looking after him.

Chan:“I know you like dancing Minho, don't fool me with that face”

He gets mad whenever the artist drains himself from dancing.

One time Minho came very tired after dancing for hours and he stayed in bed for days and the older stood by his head to take care of him.

He doesn't want to go through that again, Chan hates seeing Minho sick.